CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by Madeaj 22nd December 2010, 8:06 pm

Sweet you can SOOOO rock that style.

lol! OMGoodness, you want a whole lipstick! They should be getting you a whole friggin spa week to make up for all the work you do getting ready for the holiday.

I tell you, I am sometimes tempted to give rocks instead telling them to kick'em. My nephew knows I don't appreciate ungratefullness. He made the mistake one year of bad-mouthing a back-to-school gift I gave him. It was the exact thing (brand, color, everything) he asked for, but he had changed his mind by the time I gave it to him. Guess what he got the next year and year after that! BIG FAT Zero! lol!
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 8:34 pm

Madeaj wrote:Sweet you can SOOOO rock that style.

lol! OMGoodness, you want a whole lipstick! They should be getting you a whole friggin spa week to make up for all the work you do getting ready for the holiday.

I tell you, I am sometimes tempted to give rocks instead telling them to kick'em. My nephew knows I don't appreciate ungratefullness. He made the mistake one year of bad-mouthing a back-to-school gift I gave him. It was the exact thing (brand, color, everything) he asked for, but he had changed his mind by the time I gave it to him. Guess what he got the next year and year after that! BIG FAT Zero! lol!

See what I'm saying! lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 22nd December 2010, 11:26 pm

Hey Ladies!

I see some new faces...I LOVE IT! And WELCOME! ;-)

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 22nd December 2010, 11:27 pm

Sweet- say- It aint so!!! Please dont cut Sasha!!! She has grown out beautifully!!
Well If anyone was going to do it!! It would be YOU!! WERK GIRL!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 11:38 pm

NylaCoils wrote:Sweet- say- It aint so!!! Please dont cut Sasha!!! She has grown out beautifully!!
Well If anyone was going to do it!! It would be YOU!! WERK GIRL!!!
She will grow back! Hey Ryl!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd December 2010, 12:17 am

Ryl- how ya feeling girl! You still typing with one hand! How is the MAN!!!!
I have decided to go to Burbank- I want to see the Ellen Show for b-day!

Burbank???? That's even better...it's so much closer! Very Happy Please tell me when you get here...I'd love to see you! :-)

No, I'm back with two hands...kinda slow, kinda sore, but all good! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd December 2010, 12:21 am

Renny wrote:
NylaCoils wrote:Couple of thangs- How young is too young! The little guy today- I believe he was 32! Is that too young?
Naww, I am going to pass! that boy don't know- I know Arthur- last name RIGHT IS!!
Sitting here with this henna on my head! I don't think it is going to dye my hair-ughhh!

Oooh, I feel like I'm dippin', but 32 is not too young. They're never too young, unless it's my son. LOL. I swear my next man is going to be at least ten years younger than me. Did 10 years older for 13 years. Time to go the other way. Wink Yep, there's a cougar in the house.

Say it, Renny, SAY IT! LOL What's the saying? I don't want nothin' old, but money! woot! Nyla...you bedda werk! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 23rd December 2010, 4:54 am

Sweet! Let me at'em! Girl, go get that lipstick. And what the heck is selfish about some lipstick? Ugh! I think folks are loosing their minds...something is in the air.

Now that cut...bangin!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd December 2010, 3:45 pm

Sis B please know the ONLY reason I don't have it is because it was sold out! Hmph!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 23rd December 2010, 9:17 pm

Sweet that cut and style would look great on you. Make sure (and I know you will) you post lots of pics!!!

MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 23rd December 2010, 9:21 pm

Oh ladies, so my 16 year old was wearing a weave. She is out for the break now and I took it down and her hair is so what I want...... But of course that age, they only want straight. I prepood her hair, deep conditioned and added KK knot today, my coconut oil, evoo, conditioner mix then plaited it down while wet added tee tree oil to her scalp and we will see how she likes it. her hair is ummmmm while plaited chin length. I hope she likes it I don't want to put a relaxer in and the next style would be braids I guess.......
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th December 2010, 11:41 pm

I had to stop by and tell you ladies Merry Christmas! Enjoy your loved ones!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 25th December 2010, 12:35 am

Merry Christmas Everybody!! Hey Sweet! It looks good!! I always knew that it would!! Now let me stop looking! before I take some scissors to my head!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th December 2010, 12:37 am

LOL @ Nyla you are the second person that said that! THank you honey, you always make me feel good! Merry Xmas my friend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 25th December 2010, 10:48 pm

Merry Christmas lovelies! Sweet! OMG!!!! Soooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th December 2010, 1:05 pm

Thanks SisB! I have to take another picture don't my head look big? Hagahahaahaaa

Christmas turned out really nice! everyone was happy with the gifts. We got the Kinect Sports gae and almost killed my fool self! lol! A girlfriend back out of dinner, but honeys brother and his girlfriend came over, they did that hip hop Wii game.....funeeee

So now we are just waiting for the snow. I said my no snow prayer, lets see if it works! Shocked they are talk in upwards of 20 inches? da hale!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 27th December 2010, 9:06 pm

Nyla, you suggested I use the shea butter on my ears and it's working.... I mean really. The irritation that was causing the dark circles is disappearing and the darkness is fading. I think this works better than Ambi. Thanks!!!

Christmas was great. I got a few nice gifts from the kids. They all were happy. i didn't cook this year, didn't feel like it and no one seemed to mind. But this weather???? My goodness. I didn't get the snow, but that wind is killer!!

I am supposed to be going to the Redskins/Giants game this sunday. The weather is supposed to be much warmer but rainy. I think I can handle that.

Later ladies!! (Gonna go try the avocado conditioner Ray talked about......)
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th December 2010, 10:47 pm

Missy Cee- I am glad to know that the shea is working! Is that game outside?
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 28th December 2010, 12:06 am

Yes it is. Temp says in the low fifties. Hope the weather guys are right!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th December 2010, 12:15 am

Hey curlies!

I am truly snowed in! We got 20+ inches easily! The wind is blown the snow into drifts! Complete mess! We been sleeping, eatin and watching movies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 28th December 2010, 12:17 am

Enjoy!!!! Snow days can be fun....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 29th December 2010, 12:56 pm

So what's everybody doing for New Year's?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 29th December 2010, 1:05 pm

Not a daggone thing as of now.....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th December 2010, 3:51 pm

Hey BBD- I am going to be sleeping in! I dont like to go out and here in the south it is either going out or go to church!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th December 2010, 5:22 pm

Hi ladies,

@Ryl, glad you are able to use both hands now.

@MissyCee, have fun at the game--go 'Skins!!!

@BBD, I'm going out for the first time to bring in the New Year.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next