CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 16 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by NylaCoils 28th March 2011, 4:34 pm

Seriously, please don't tell me to start a national meet-up! My mind will get to rolling!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 16 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by TheRYL1 28th March 2011, 5:04 pm

AJ...lookin' all pretty in that pic! I love to see a group of natural women. That was one of the best things about the meet up...looking around the table at all the naturals!

Yeah, Nyla...I wasn't gonna say nuthin! But, uh...LOL I'd do my share! ;-) How you doin', cousin?

Sweet...I love the pics! The pics of you and your BFF are the BIZ! Three of my closest friends go back to elementary school; you make me want to get us together for a photo session. cheers

Hey er-body...how goes it today?

I'm going to get a hair cut tomorrow...I've decided. Nothing major, but I need to "straightened up" (no pun intended). LOL I'm not scared to lose the hair...I'm scared to let someone touch my hair! Send hair prayers, y'all! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 28th March 2011, 9:19 pm

Ryl - prayers and good thoughts sent your way.

This is one of those weeks for me and gosh darn it, it's only Monday affraid My hair doesn't want to act right, even in a protective style, I tried going back to twist out's: twisted it on Sunday, took them out this morning and it was not a good look at all. No put my hair in a protective style/ bun thingy and slapped a headband on and called it day: Andrea - 0 Hair - 1.

My brain is absolutely fried: I've been working on a training curriculum for a class that I have to teach this Saturday but I need to make all of the copies by tomorrow so that I can use the copier at my husbands company (hey - its free) but at this rate, I'll be paying for a bunch of copies.

Any who.... how is everyone else's week going so far?
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th March 2011, 2:26 am

Yall- I am having the YEAR of my LIFE! Who could have told me that, 40's are more fun! I remember when I turned 30, like it was yesterday, I cried all day!!lol

Anyway- Im still on a high! I went to see the MAN!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course I was wearing PURPLE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by NylaCoils on 29th March 2011, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a photo)
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 29th March 2011, 7:49 pm

NYLA, you went to see PRINCE!!!! alien < this is me jealous. Yes, your forties are wonderful grasshopper, and just wait until you're in your fifties like me - I think I love my fifties more than the forties.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th March 2011, 9:17 pm

I know that show was off the chart!! and I told you this already but I will say it again...that hair..that hair right there.....is mighty fine my friend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 29th March 2011, 9:19 pm

agree with sweet, Nyla your hair is gorgeous! Is that a wng, or a twist out and what product did you use?
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by tareace 29th March 2011, 10:21 pm

Ok Ladies, I have had my hair in twists (with a little synthetic hair) for over 3 months and I can't decide what to do. I am past due for getting my hair cut. It has been a couple of years. Sweetdrk1's hair makes me want to cut it all off but I think I will wait. I really want to see the growth so what is the best way to take care of my hair once I take the twists out?
tareace
tareace

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th March 2011, 11:03 pm

Sweet- thank you!!

AJ- My mom says the 60's are even better! I guess, I will just throw my hands up in the air and enjoy the ride.
It was a Satin Scarf Braidout

I did a video of thestyle

Tareace- you can do wash and go's- Just depending on the length, you can do twists, or coils.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16