CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend**

+24
sunbaby
LaToya28
ChrsLvsBks
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
KnottyKinkyMommy
CocoEuro
SheeTacular
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
poeticlyspkng
CurlsGalore
CrissyQ
jlowman1
NubieNatty
FemmeFox
Lynnieluve
krazy coils
sweetdrk1
LadyMika
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
TMS
28 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend** - Page 2 Empty Re: TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend**

Post by CrissyQ 7th May 2010, 11:57 am

ok i am off to the web-site. i will be back to tell you my damage.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend** - Page 2 Empty Re: TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend**

Post by sweetdrk1 7th May 2010, 12:16 pm

Hey TMS, WOW you went shopping didn't you!

Nubie cut it with the old stuff man!! LOL I love 40!! I am grown now! hahahahaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 7th May 2010, 12:18 pm

Hey TMS,

I love Qhemet's and she usually has a sale around the 4th of July. That's when I plan to re-up on my Qhemet products.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 1:55 pm

@ sweet - I'm on punishment for the weekend and next week.

@ krazy coils - do you remember the % off for the 4th sale?
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 7th May 2010, 2:18 pm

Morning TMS!

I don't think I'll be making it out to Richmond anytime soon. Man!!! You LOADED up at Qhemets! I actually am skipping this sale, since I wanted samples I didn't qualify for the discount. I went a bit overboard at the BSS this week so I'm restraining myself.

Have a good weekend!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 2:24 pm

Morning Femme!

Yes, but I'll be good on the Qhemet's for a good while. What did you get at the BSS?

I hope you have a blast this weekend!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:29 pm

Morning TMS

I love Qhemet...I plan to order something just cause its on sale. I just can't pass up a sale!! LOL

So you ordered some shirts and shipping was only $2..please tell!!! LOL I know I need help!!

Hope you are having a great day!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th May 2010, 2:36 pm

you're gonna have a nice qhemet stash when it comes in!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 3:08 pm

@ KNH - Morning Sunshine! I know couldn't pass up the sale and I was low on my karkady mist which really works well in my hair. When I moisturize with it at night and wakeup in the morning, my hair is soft.

The website for the t-shirt is http://www.etsy.com/shop/trendyteez

@ CCC - Yes! I'm super excited.

Have a wonderful day and weekend!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 7th May 2010, 4:24 pm

TMS sorry I don't remember the percent off for the summer sale. I think most of them are usually about the same.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 4:26 pm

Thanks, KC.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 4:40 pm

Wish all of the MOMMIES a Happy Mother's Day! May your day be all that you wish for.

Love & Blessings,
TMS
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th May 2010, 4:56 pm

Thanks for the mothers day wish, same to you. I did not order anything because I did not know what to get. what would you recommened?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 5:04 pm

Thanks for the Mother's Day wish, but I'm not an official. However, I'm a godmother of 5 and an aunt of 1.

Is your hair dry, fine, thick, etc.? Check out the recommendation chart it is spot on. I have dry hair and I use the Karkady, aohc, ohhb combo and my hair has never felt so soft and moisturized. In the summer, I'm going to substitute the aohc for the burdock cream it's lighter.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th May 2010, 5:59 pm

I saw the chart and still was lost. My hair is not so much as dry but not as soft as i would like it, I will go back and look at the chart. I hope I can make a decion befor its too late.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th May 2010, 6:20 pm

hey, I ordered the burdock root butter cream? i only got the small one so i can just try in out.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 8:38 pm

Cool. I was going to recommend that and the mist. I hope you like the burdock.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th May 2010, 9:59 am

Thank you for the mother's day wish!! Enjoy the weekend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th May 2010, 10:10 am

Morning TMS....

You and Nubie got all of the Qhemet product cause by the time I got there EVERYTHING was Sold Out!!! LOL

Checked out the t-shirt link as well...they only had smalls. Can't put these sisters in a small!! lol!

Happy Mother's Day....I'm sure you are a great Aunt and Godmother!!

Have a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th May 2010, 10:20 am

@TMS...welcome. Enjoyed your story. Will definitely follow your progress on CSJ.

@Nubie, you must not have heard that 40's are the new 30's. And these ladies are doing it. They make getting older look like a beautiful thing.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 8th May 2010, 12:27 pm

@ Sweet - You're welcome and I will.

@ KNH - Aww, what time did you place the order? I know they were going to mark out of stock at 10PM EST to fill orders.

@ DVA - Thank you! Get Nubie, get her good. TMS **Update: I got coils instead of twist...will post pics this weekend** - Page 2 Icon_lol
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th May 2010, 1:49 pm

Whew! You dont have to buy any products for a looooonnnnngg time.

I cant wait to hear all of the product reviews.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 10th May 2010, 2:14 pm

Happy Monday TMS!

I got the TIGI Curlesque line at the BSS. I got almost the whole line: shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, and serum. The only thing I skipped was the curl amplifier...I'm going to wait until my hair is a bit longer. I will be placing a Qhemets order soon tho. I want the Castor & Moringa serum, the Burdock Root cream, Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm, and the Honeybush Tea Soft gel. I'm trying to not be a PJ but there is so much stuff out there!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 10th May 2010, 7:21 pm

Happy Monday Femmeeee!

I tried really hard not to become a PJ, but I failed miserably. I really think I should stick with Qhemet because my hair is soft and well moisturized.

The only thing I'm on the hunt for is a product that will make my curls POP and not crunchy/hard. I've tried KCCC, eco, curl junkie curls in a bottle, afroveda pur whipped gelly and curl define with no success. Next, I'm going to try the sample of Jessicurl with received at the meetup last month - wish me luck!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th May 2010, 7:24 pm

Hey TMS

Just stopping by to say hi!! **waving**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next