CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow -- OH MERDE! can someone help me?!

+19
jcanalena79
ladykay6
Curly_Aquarius
jlowman1
krazy coils
QuietButterfly
Juices-n-Berries
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
CocaColaCutie
SheeTacular
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
Cherry: extraordinary!
Lynnieluve
CrissyQ
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
Karyn
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow -- OH MERDE! can someone help me?!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 7:58 pm

NubieNatty wrote:karyn honey...u are sooooo beautiful and of course we care! we love ur big hair...now what i DONT care about is that power ranger ur standing next to u wit his ballz hangin out that cat suit of his!

but umm, yea cute dress too. i was always told when wearin white to wear black undergarmets underneath, sometimes my white is too sheer cuz u know the material or whatever so i'd wear somethin nude or white!

so stop hidin behind the camera and show that pretty face more often cuz ur gorgeous...oh and ur hair too! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

I'm so late but Nubie...you are crazy as hell!!!! ROTFLMAO
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow -- OH MERDE! can someone help me?!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 8:03 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't been by before...you hair so pretty!!! Not sure what is the best protein conditioner, but have you thought about making your own. I'm sure you will find most of the ingredients in your mom's kitchen!!!

Check YouTube for recipes...

Hope this helps!!!

OBTW...you hair is too cute and so are you!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 2nd June 2010, 8:28 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I'm so sorry I haven't been by before...you hair so pretty!!! Not sure what is the best protein conditioner, but have you thought about making your own. I'm sure you will find most of the ingredients in your mom's kitchen!!!

Check YouTube for recipes...

Hope this helps!!!

OBTW...you hair is too cute and so are you!!!

Haha it's okay Smile there are so many of us on CSJ! Thanks.

YOUTUBE. d'oh. why didn't i think of that?! THANKS!

Thanks Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 2nd June 2010, 11:31 pm

Hey now!!! Who's got a job? Karyn got a job!!!!!! woot!

CONGRATS honey! And I love your hair I love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 3rd June 2010, 12:57 am

bholmes87 wrote:Hey now!!! Who's got a job? Karyn got a job!!!!!! woot!

CONGRATS honey! And I love your hair I love you

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Party0053 Thanks! It'll be my first one (if you couldn't tell LOL). And since I have no bills to pay.......my PJ will be in full effect! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_lol Although, I have to save for college Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Suspect which is bizarre. I'm so old Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Character0032
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd June 2010, 1:08 am

Your hair at six flags looked great! And like they said, of course we care. Lol. That's what we're here for. Oh, and your flat twists look fine. They're much better than mine. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 3rd June 2010, 6:46 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Your hair at six flags looked great! And like they said, of course we care. Lol. That's what we're here for. Oh, and your flat twists look fine. They're much better than mine. Lol.

Thanks JnB!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th June 2010, 1:54 am

K. So, it's been like...."omg i think i'm in hell" humid in NYC for a while now and I have discovered a perfect way to get my hair super soft and moisturized (and I don't mean from my sweat hehe).

I've been spritzing my hair with water, and then putting......

S-CURL (yep, i've been juicin' it) onto my twists, and then rubbing my hair with Kids Organics Grow Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy (I know it won't grow my hair, but I've had it for a while and I'm kinda tryna get rid of it, although with this winning combo, I may repurchase again. Plus it smells amazing) and that's it. My hair feel soooooooo soft and moisturized. I can't stop touching my hair Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_redface

Anyways, that is all
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 5th June 2010, 6:52 pm

You and your hair are gorgeous!! I agree with Nubie they just jump out from the pic. Now his junk all over the internet..lol
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 7th June 2010, 6:47 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:You and your hair are gorgeous!! I agree with Nubie they just jump out from the pic. Now his junk all over the internet..lol

Thanks Shee! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_smile

So, I took my twists out on Friday and wore a twist out for that day and Saturday. Sunday, I didn't go out, but my hair had turned into a (curly-ish) fro! Or a shrunken mess. Whatever floats your boat. Czech it.

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Sdc10021

(I look super greasy because it's LITERALLY hot as hell in my house. It's disgusting. Sorry for the bra pic Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_redface )

I did a protein treatment after I washed. I measured my treatment using a regular plastic spoon. I used four spoonfuls of Queen Helene's Cholesterol, an egg, four spoonfuls of mayo, and four spoonfuls of olive oil. I followed it with a moisturizing DC, which consisted of pretty much everything I had lol

I can't remember if this was after the wash, the protein treatment, or the DC. Meh. I guess it doesn't really matter that much haha.

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Sdc10023

And that's all folks! As far as hair goes anyways. I go for job placement on Thursday Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 678474 Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 879602 Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 617583
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 7th June 2010, 6:52 pm

That curly-fro is adorable!!! woot!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 7th June 2010, 8:17 pm

bholmes87 wrote:That curly-fro is adorable!!! woot!

Thanks!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 10:35 pm

wooooo hoooooo for a job! u did look kinda dewy in ur pic, like that movie Belly where everyone was glossin!

ok so i got products up for grabs and im givin u and cherry first dibs, i dont know any other teens around that i talk too, so let me know what u want!!

please dont be spending ur whole paychecks on being a pj...i mean YES treat urself definitely but bank some, put some away for school THEN get some products!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 9th June 2010, 11:26 pm

NubieNatty wrote:wooooo hoooooo for a job! u did look kinda dewy in ur pic, like that movie Belly where everyone was glossin!

ok so i got products up for grabs and im givin u and cherry first dibs, i dont know any other teens around that i talk too, so let me know what u want!!

please dont be spending ur whole paychecks on being a pj...i mean YES treat urself definitely but bank some, put some away for school THEN get some products!

Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 678474 Woo! I go for placement tomorrow! Hopefully, I get to work inside cause I'll be pissed if I'm stuck at a summer camp or something. But I guess, money is money in the end. LOL yeah. Now that it's cooled down outside, I no longer have that 'dewy' look lolol

Woo! I'll go check 'em out. Thanks Nubie Smile

My mom will most likely make sure that I don't spend all my money on products lol. Most (like 3/4 haha) of it will be going towards college stuff, eek! This time next year, I'm gonna be almost a college freshman. I'm getting so old. I still feel like a hs freshman
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 11:34 pm

girl enjoy that youth now, time waits for NOTHING!! enjoy it and live it to its fullest cuz time will fly n before u know it...you'll be...almost 30 like me, EEEEK!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 4:46 pm

I just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be doing clerical work at a hospital Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 678474 Yay for no uniform! Yay for air conditioning! Yay for clerical work! I'm very pleased with my first job choice. I start July 6th, so I'm gonna have a while to relax. Plus, I'm most likely going to DC for 4th of July Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_rr Best part of the job: I GET FRIDAYS OFF Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 617583

@Nubie, 30 isn't even old! lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th June 2010, 4:52 pm

Congratulations on your summer job! Yay for the air conditioning!!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 5:16 pm

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on your summer job! Yay for the air conditioning!!

Thanks! Woohoo!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 10th June 2010, 5:35 pm

Congrats on the job and your hair looks great! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_smile

Now lend me five dollars. Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_neutral
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 6:28 pm

LadyMika wrote:Congrats on the job and your hair looks great! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_smile

Now lend me five dollars. Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_neutral

thanks! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

and LOL, in due time, mika. then we'll both have five bucks ahahaha.
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 12th June 2010, 1:50 am

Woo! I'm going to D.C. for the 4th of July (second year in a row!) Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 617583
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 12th June 2010, 11:57 am

woooo! i'm also going on a tour of howard uni. i'm so happyyy. i hope they're ready for my fro Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_wink
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 12th June 2010, 8:14 pm

Hey Karyn,
Congrats on your first summer job. And wow, indoors with Friday's off. That's sweet!!! One of my first summer jobs was outdoors, in the DC heat, cleaning up trash in public parks and maintaining the grounds. But I had allergies so my mom had me transferred. Anyway, it was sweet to be that young and making my own money.

Your PJism is going to out of control. LOL! I'll be looking forward for your reviews of products. Which products are you interested in trying first?

DC for 4th of July, that's nice. Are you doing the usual thing like fireworks on the mall or something else?

And DC, Howard U. in particular, is ready for you. Hope you enjoy the tour! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 12th June 2010, 10:41 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Karyn,
Congrats on your first summer job. And wow, indoors with Friday's off. That's sweet!!! One of my first summer jobs was outdoors, in the DC heat, cleaning up trash in public parks and maintaining the grounds. But I had allergies so my mom had me transferred. Anyway, it was sweet to be that young and making my own money.

Your PJism is going to out of control. LOL! I'll be looking forward for your reviews of products. Which products are you interested in trying first?

DC for 4th of July, that's nice. Are you doing the usual thing like fireworks on the mall or something else?

And DC, Howard U. in particular, is ready for you. Hope you enjoy the tour! Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Thanks! I know Smile Lol, my mom thought I'd be like a camp counselor, but I was just like "errr...no" lol. I know! I feel like I have too much responsibility right now ahaha

Hehe, I know! I'm cheap though (ESPECIALLY if it's my money lol), so no single product that I buy will go over like....$10 and that's pushing it hahaha. I'm only making the exception for my CD Tui Smoothie <3 I miss that stuff dearly! What are some of your favorite products?Most of my money will definitely be spent on clothes, I think, but like 3/4 of it will be saved Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_sad

Yep! Last year we went to the mall to see the fireworks and although it was definitely amazing, it was ridiculously loud! This year I hope we get a better spot. We were standing a little bit in front of the Lincoln Memorial. We're gonna go to all of the Smithsonian museums because usually we just go to the Air & Space museum, but we said we're gonna visit all of them this time. Also on my list is Georgetown <3 I love that place! Have you ever eaten at Harmony Cafe? They have delicious Chinese food for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

I hope so too! Although, I'm not sure an HBCU will be right for me :/
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 13th June 2010, 11:27 am

Karyn wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Karyn,

Thanks! I know Smile Lol, my mom thought I'd be like a camp counselor, but I was just like "errr...no" lol. I know! I feel like I have too much responsibility right now ahaha

Hehe, I know! I'm cheap though (ESPECIALLY if it's my money lol), so no single product that I buy will go over like....$10 and that's pushing it hahaha. I'm only making the exception for my CD Tui Smoothie <3 I miss that stuff dearly! What are some of your favorite products?Most of my money will definitely be spent on clothes, I think, but like 3/4 of it will be saved Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_sad

Yep! Last year we went to the mall to see the fireworks and although it was definitely amazing, it was ridiculously loud! This year I hope we get a better spot. We were standing a little bit in front of the Lincoln Memorial. We're gonna go to all of the Smithsonian museums because usually we just go to the Air & Space museum, but we said we're gonna visit all of them this time. Also on my list is Georgetown <3 I love that place! Have you ever eaten at Harmony Cafe? They have delicious Chinese food for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

I hope so too! Although, I'm not sure an HBCU will be right for me :/

You're frugal with your money. That is a good thing. And you're planning to save 3/4 of it, that's awesome and very smart!!

You know, it's funny you ask me what my favorite products are. I don't have anything that I MUST have just yet. I've been such a product junkie for the past couple of months and spending like crazy. I'm slowing down now and trying to pay attention so I'll know what stays and what goes. If there are products I could say I reall enjoy it would be Oyin and Qhemet. I really, really like Oyin and would recommend them to anyone.

I purchased the CD Tui Smoothie when I was in NY several weeks back. I haven't tried it yet. You and Nubie are sold, I see. Chia Like, Karyn Shall Grow --  OH MERDE! can someone help me?! - Page 5 Icon_smile

Do you know I've lived in DC all my life and have never done fireworks on the mall? I've gone to other locations in the city to watch but not down on the mall....too many people, traffic, noise, etc. But I LOVE the museums and my mom always took us as kids. They are the best. My favorite is the American History Museum. I also like the African Art Museum too.
And thanks for the tip about Harmony Cafe. I've never heard of it but I like vegetarian Chinese food so I'll be checking it out definitely. And check out Iceberry if you go to Georgetown. Delicious!

I hope you and your family have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next