CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fine Lines under my eyes

5 posters

Go down

Fine Lines under my eyes Empty Fine Lines under my eyes

Post by Emartini04 2nd January 2011, 1:29 pm

So just this weekend after applying my makeup I noticed through my eye concealer I have fine lines under my eyes. I know they come from constant rubbing of the eyes due to allergies and squinting when I don't want to wear my glasses but I desperately want to get rid of them before they get worse. Does anyone have any natural remedies on what I can do?
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Fine Lines under my eyes Empty Re: Fine Lines under my eyes

Post by Sebastain13 3rd January 2011, 7:23 pm

I frequent themoptopmaven site daily & she has some good things there that may help u with that issue themoptopmaven.com
Hope this helps
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 7th January 2011, 4:33 pm

Thank you so much.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 11th January 2011, 12:26 pm

Other than something like Juvederm or Retin-A which would be administered by a dermatologist...

Two products that may really work for you:

I would say try Olay Regenerist Anti Aginig Eye Roller , Yes it's anti-aging which, you're probably not at that stage yet..BUT this will reduce the appearance of the fine lines under your eyes. This costs around 20 bucks and you can find it at Target, Walmart and the like.

Also Ole Henriksen's Express The Truth works really well but its very pricey at aroudn 60 dollars. The stuff is the bomb though.

However, if you're going to pay 60 dollars for a cream, you should pay that 20 dollars copay and hit the dermatologist up. He'll most likely prescribe Retin-A for you which is great for diminishing wrinkles because it triggers cellular renewal and collagen production. It will also help to thicken up that area under the surface of the skin cause it to appear firmer. The doc will determine what strength you may need as well.

and whatever you do, if you ahve dry skin, don't go for eye gels, it'll dry you out and exacerbate the problem

hope this helps
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 11th January 2011, 12:45 pm

JBCO is really good for wrinkles.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by eyehealthguide 1st February 2011, 5:11 am

You might be drinking too much water. If your kidneys and liver are off balance than you will see it in your eyes also too much caffeine and candy are bad too. Try putting a cold bag of chamomile tea under your eyes for 5 min per day too, this gets immediate results.

Too much water is actually bad for the kidneys. but too little is also bad for the kidneys.

Also try silk or satin pillowcases they are soft on the face and eyes good for you in the long run.

eyehealthguide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down