CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask

4 posters

Go down

YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask  Empty YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask

Post by queenshakirah 19th December 2010, 6:32 pm

Yes To carrots deep treatment mask is nice! I washed with kccc. I didn't do my evoo pre poo like i wanted and i could tell the difference so evoo is def a holy grail for me now, but anyway, i washed then conditioned with the YTC no heat, just let it sit for 15 minutes while doing the dishes, then finger detangled and rinsed. Application was smooth and easy, it smells okay, had good slip. Left my hair feeling very soft. The ingredient list is awesome, almost perfect with the exception of dimethicone, but I can deal with one cone if it yields these results. I rinsed and applied kckt as my leave in and my hair feels fabulous. I banded it overnight. Not sure yet how I will style, but YTC will def be on my repurchase list!
I may try with my heat cap next time but I really don't see a need for the hassle.
Check out rite aid in your area, they may have it cuz that's where i purchased mine and it was on sale!
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask  Empty Re: YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask

Post by rayray19 19th December 2010, 7:28 pm

i was thinking about trying this the other day..thanks for the review
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask  Empty Re: YTC moisturizing hair and scalp mud mask

Post by queenshakirah 19th December 2010, 11:57 pm

Glad i could help!
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 20th December 2010, 6:55 am

I used this before and I loved it! I've been doctoring up cheap conditioners lately (with oils, honey, etc) but I cant wait to buy another jar of YTC Mud Mask.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th December 2010, 8:55 am

That's next on my list.. I love the YTC conditioner so I know the mud mask had to be all that.. I plan to use all the other conditioner I had to co-washing to use for my pre-poo and only used YTC for my co-wash now that is how much I love it and I might start ordering it from Amazon if I can't find it anywhere else its not that cheap like you can get it from Ross but Carrots is never at Ross..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down