CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by Umph 15th January 2011, 9:56 pm

Sweet, it looks great! Baby steps.

Ladies, you are all doing the do! Looking Great Ladies!
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by NubieNatty 15th January 2011, 11:36 pm

i love lancome mascara, i just cant afford to keep up wit em Rolling Eyes and u are doin a great job too sweets, i seen plenty of color and love what u did wit the green as eyeliner!!

@knh; what happened to ur brushes??? u should try the sephora daily brush cleaner spray ($6) u just spritz on after use n let em dry! my brushes have gotten MUCH better since usin em and i've yet to fully wash em! (im scared pale )
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 16th January 2011, 2:09 am

Sweet! I love the green!! You bedda werk!!!!
Nubie- I am trying to get there!!

Yall I just had to share!!! My sis (jada) was loving my makeup so she came over tonight! I did Jada's make-up and her friend was like can you give me a smokey eye!
I ended up doing Jada's friends smokey eye so good! Her friend was so surprised that it was my first time doing it!

I forgot to take pics! Sorry!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th January 2011, 9:59 am

@Sweet - don't be scared to pack on the color, if you think you have on too much you can always go in with a darker color to blend the color out.

@KNH - what did you use to clean your brushes that messed them up?
Once I saw a vid that suggested using Olive oil to help keep them soft, well this did not work and I ended up with greasy brushes. I re-washed them twice to get them back to normal and have not had any problems since.

@ Nubie - you should be fully washing your brushes at least once a month No . Even when you use the brush cleaner there is still color left in the bristles.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 16th January 2011, 9:48 pm

oh how i wish i had the time to post in here Sad
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th January 2011, 10:20 pm

i will be sure to clean my brushes asap!!!

heeey missmo; i see u girl and i LOOOOVE ur blog!! didnt know u moved to cali scratch u out there wit ur bf??? i'll be traveling to san fran this summer to visit my bestie so depending on how far u are...we NEEDs to hook up!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th January 2011, 10:55 pm

Loving all the looks ladies!

@KNH, I purchased the Falsies mascara. After seeing what they do for your lashes, I just had to purchase it.

@brandi, loving the use of color and how the colors work together so nicely.

@sweet, look at you, much love sister!

@Nyla, wow, you are not only doing it up with your makeup, you are doing others also. That is great!

@nubie, I used the UD smoke out pencil a few days ago. I used the moss green one. It is quite easy to blend once applied to the lid. Here is the look using only the pencil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my look today. I was going for a bronze and purple look but I did not have the bronze I wanted. I wanted a more orange bronze. I used a purple from the Stila Barbie palette & the other color was smog (a more brown toned bronze) from Urban Decay. To deepen the purple I used UD's oil slick (black with shimmer). (NOTE: I finally went to the dermatologist. I found out I have cystic acne. No wonder nothing was working (OCM, Mario Badescu, Clean & Clear, benzoyl peroxide, etc.). It is very resistant to normal acne solutions. Hopefully my face will clear in the next eight weeks or sooner.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th January 2011, 11:06 pm

goooooorgeous!! i will definitely be playin around with those pencils since they been sittin since we last bought em Rolling Eyes

so the mario b didnt work for you??? i just started usin them, although my skin really isnt bad other than certain times of the month n etc but i must say im likin them alot cuz there light and airy on my skin, even the cleansing ones. i got a free kit wit my purchase of the dry lotion for xmas.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 16th January 2011, 11:49 pm

NubieNatty wrote:i will be sure to clean my brushes asap!!!

heeey missmo; i see u girl and i LOOOOVE ur blog!! didnt know u moved to cali scratch u out there wit ur bf??? i'll be traveling to san fran this summer to visit my bestie so depending on how far u are...we NEEDs to hook up!!

HEY NUBIE!!! THANK YOU I am totally slackin in the blog area. I haven't been updating. But yes i moved on over to cali but not with my bf. I am living with my sister. ANd I would love to meet up if I'm still out here that would be lots of fun.

I think I am gonna try a new look tonight... CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR TIME.
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th January 2011, 12:17 am

Chrs...I really love the way you do your eye shadow. I've been on YouTube trying to find someone that has small eyes like I do. I do okay...I just need to remember what I do from week to week. LOL

KC & Nubie...I used a brush shampoo that I bought from Ulta. I only paid $6 for it, and I took my time and I let my brushes air dry. I'm sure it was me...last week, but I had to blame it on the brushes...**pouting** LOL

Sweet....Looking good, and Nyla go on girl. Did you take pictures when you were done with your sister and her friends make-up?

Brandi...what did you get from the BSS?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 17th January 2011, 1:15 am

@chrs... love both looks, especially the last one. I've got the smoke out pencils too and wasn't sure how to use them.

@nubie... def know what u mean about the smoke out pencils. It felt like I was scraping a color pencil against my eye... lets just say ouch!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 17th January 2011, 1:56 am

chrs- i love both looks- although i'm more partial to the purple!
KNH- no- no pics... they were running out of here!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th January 2011, 4:50 am

lmaooooo jlo; right!! i was like let me stop before i phk around and NOT have an eyeball.

did anyone peep how the naked palette is now like $50 Shocked WTF!!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th January 2011, 12:05 pm