CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Word.

+22
jaylin20032003
Sebastain13
BajanPrincess82
WhosThatRedHead
jackiej
Naturally Nu*
TriniCherryPrincess
DvaAuNaturel
freckledmom4
Ebbz
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
mverde3
nattyblog
BrownSkinDiva
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
natural83
Lynnieluve
NewlyNina
tiashaunteé
Mangos&Bananas
26 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Word. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Word.

Post by Mangos&Bananas 5th January 2011, 8:11 pm

Amen! @RYL1 Oweee I love that scripture."Be still and know that I am God..." yes!!!

Heres my word for the day..

God wants more evangelist seeking him in spirit and truth!The word says...God is a spirit. And they that worship Him must do so in SPIRIT and TRUTH. No matter where we are in our journeys, if you look back, you can see His hand, and how He kept you. He didn't have to do it but He did. Ask yourselves this season, how can I bless the Lord? Seek the word. Speek the word. Remember, if the Lord said it, then it must be true. & without Faith, it is impossible to please Him.

Losing hope is as close to the begining of finding hope,that you can get. When it seems like there is no hope...suddenly,it appears. So be encouraged in being discouraged. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Be blessed ladies!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 5th January 2011, 8:19 pm

jaylin20032003 wrote:
TheRYL1 wrote:Here are mine for today:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Be still and know that I am God... Psalms 46:10

These spoke to me today...perhaps someone else needs to "hear" them, too! ;-)

ohhhhhemmmmmgeeeeee that psalm 46:10 TRULY just spoke to me!!! ive been struggling in my finances lately, and i needed to read that scripture. God truly works in mysterious ways! who woulda thunk i'd be reading the cn forum, and get lifted in the midst! Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes!!! I agree. I've found the ladies on this forum to be a real blessing! That just goes to show you, when you seek The Lord and His word in your heart, The Lord will reveal Himself to you, no matter where you are! I love it!!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 10th January 2011, 7:38 pm

Matthew 6:5-8 And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Wow it funny you guys are talking about strengthening your relationship with HIM. I am working on strengthening my prayer life and growing stronger in HIS word. I am trying to complete the BIBLE in a year. I have attempted many times but this time I am going to make it. I know people who do this annually. I am trying to make this an everyday thing for the rest of my life you know like breath, eat and drink to physically stay strong. I need HIS word and to talk to him everyday to strengthen my spiritual body.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 12th January 2011, 5:49 am

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."~Jeremiah 29:11

This is my motto and confirmation for 2011. Be blessed!

Also, check out my church's blog...We worship GOD in ANY way possible...including online LOL! Follow, Subscribe, Enjoy!

The Experience
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 13th January 2011, 9:28 pm

Ladies...I've been trying to get here all day! It just would not let me...but I would not be deterred! LOL

I want to share the first line of an email I received today:

1 Peter 4:12-13

"Do not be surprised at the painful things you are now suffering. These things are testing your faith". (ICB)

Y'all...I promise you I cried upon reading this!!! Why? I've been going through it lately, but told myself..."this is a test of God's broadcasting system...this is only a test!" And I decided to REALLY TRUST, KNOW & BELIEVE that HE is with me no matter what. So, to get this, today...let me know I am surely on the right track.

I wanted to share this because I want y'all to know it too: THIS IS A TEST OF YOUR FAITH...JUST KEEP IT PUSHIN'!! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 13th January 2011, 9:29 pm

MelMelBee wrote:"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."~Jeremiah 29:11

This is my motto and confirmation for 2011. Be blessed!

Also, check out my church's blog...We worship GOD in ANY way possible...including online LOL! Follow, Subscribe, Enjoy!

The Experience

Hey MelMelBee...I will surely check out your church's blog! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 18th January 2011, 4:42 am

“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

(1 Corinthians 10:13)
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 23rd January 2011, 3:48 am

I believe there are three ways in which the Lord answers prayers... "Yes" .."Not yet"....and "I have something better in mind". Enter into His courts with praise and make your request made known unto the Lord. As children of the Most High we can ask anything in the name of the Jesus, and know that He will not withhold any good thing from us.Keep in mind when you pray, I have never heard of a conversation in which one person does all the talking. If you really want to hear from the Lord, just listen. Take time to meditate on the word. Be still,reflect, request, and listen!

Tonight I read Mark 4:2--

Word on How to sow seeds!

Y'all be blessed! Good night!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 23rd January 2011, 4:05 am

Mangos&Bananas wrote:I believe there are three ways in which the Lord answers prayers... "Yes" .."Not yet"....and "I have something better in mind". Enter into His courts with praise and make your request made known unto the Lord. As children of the Most High we can ask anything in the name of the Jesus, and know that He will not withhold any good thing from us.Keep in mind when you pray, I have never heard of a conversation in which one person does all the talking. If you really want to hear from the Lord, just listen. Take time to meditate on the word. Be still,reflect, request, and listen!

Tonight I read Mark 4:2--

Word on How to sow seeds!

Y'all be blessed! Good night!

thanks for that Mangos...something i needed to hear.
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 25th January 2011, 1:45 am

@Mizcreative glad it spoke to you!! Smile

Thought for the day:

ALL things come together for the good of them that love the Lord! ALL things. God never interupts, He always INTERCEDES. So if things don't go the way you planned, that just means they are working together according to HIS PLAN!.Allow youself to decrease, that He may increase! And watch things fall into place!

Hope everybodys getting the week off to a great start!!

Stay blessed!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 25th January 2011, 11:03 am

on point once again! thx Mangos!
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th January 2011, 9:20 pm

Mangos&Bananas wrote:@Mizcreative glad it spoke to you!! Smile

Thought for the day:

ALL things come together for the good of them that love the Lord! ALL things. God never interupts, He always INTERCEDES. So if things don't go the way you planned, that just means they are working together according to HIS PLAN!.Allow youself to decrease, that He may increase! And watch things fall into place!

Stay blessed!

PREACH IT, M&B! ;-)

Y'all, I was having a problem that was heavy on my mind. It was keeping me from sleeping...etc...it was using me! Anyway...as I've told you all, my issue has been the strength of my faith. God told me (M&B...I have learned to listen) once I have removed all doubt, my path will be clear. OK!!!

So...this problem...I finally, finally, FINALLY handed it to God...I let it go for real and prayed, knowing He would handle it! Y'all...my prayer has been answered...my problem is no longer a problem! Very Happy Now, this doesn't mean I don't have work to do in this area, but I have no more fear or worry about it. It is what it is...but the core of it...GOD worked it out! HE is...

I had to share this!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 26th January 2011, 2:52 am

TheRYL1 wrote:
Mangos&Bananas wrote:@Mizcreative glad it spoke to you!! Smile

Thought for the day:

Stay blessed!

PREACH IT, M&B! ;-)

Y'all, I was having a problem that was heavy on my mind. It was keeping me from sleeping...etc...it was using me! Anyway...as I've told you all, my issue has been the strength of my faith. God told me (M&B...I have learned to listen) once I have removed all doubt, my path will be clear. OK!!!

So...this problem...I finally, finally, FINALLY handed it to God...I let it go for real and prayed, knowing He would handle it! Y'all...my prayer has been answered...my problem is no longer a problem! Very Happy Now, this doesn't mean I don't have work to do in this area, but I have no more fear or worry about it. It is what it is...but the core of it...GOD worked it out! HE is...

I had to share this!

@RYL1 glad to hear that He came through for you, as He always does for us. we just have to learn to be patient and wait, which is what i am working on in my journey of building a better relationship with the Eternal Spirit ..... having patience and waiting on His plan to unfold. Not my plan, but His plan.
be well chicas!
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 26th January 2011, 5:14 pm

"having patience and waiting on His plan to unfold. Not my plan, but His plan. "

You know you said it right there! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 27th January 2011, 2:51 pm

@RYL1 soooo glad to hear that. Don't He come through everytime?! I think we getting a hang of this Faith thing girl! Praise the Lord!! Lol.

@Mizzcreative Girl YESS. I think we're all working on that relationship. As good as it is, it can always be better.we can always read more, pray more. And you said it!! Having patience & waiting on His plan to unfold!!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 29th January 2011, 1:04 am

Faith commeth by hearing, and hearing by the word of God! But also keep in mind, that faith without works is dead! While your working on your faith, don't forget to put in your "works". Exodus 14:14 says "The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent". The word teaches us how to ''work" while "being still" at the same time! The entire book of James( its only two pages..if that) will bless your whole day!

Have a blessed weekend!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 1st February 2011, 6:38 pm

Hey Ladies!

I tell you...I tried to post on this thread recently...and I was just unable to do so! When I posted about my hair--it went through, but try to talk about the Lawd...and it wants to act up! WHATEVER...LOL

Man, my faith is in the midst of a true test. But, I'm learning to stop and pray and repeat scripture that comes to mind..."the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want...He maketh me lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside still waters; He restoreth my soul." This one always comes to mind! ;-)

Yesterday, I was really anxious (ok...I was trying not to be pissed for real)...but I stopped myself and prayed! I feel pretty good about it, too. It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally on my way.

I don't have my Bible with me...but I know what I want to say:

"They meant me harm, but God meant it for my good." (Y'all know Joseph, his brothers, etc. LOL)

Like someone said previously, "who knew we'd step into CN and have our hair AND souls fed?"

Later, y'all! ;-)

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 2nd February 2011, 2:50 am

@RYL1 amen!!

Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 2nd February 2011, 5:15 pm

I'm always amazed at how AWESOME God is to me! He blesses me in situations where I know it's ONLY HIM!!!

Have you ever been in a situation that was so bad and impossible that when the breakthrough came, you (and everyone else) knew it HAD to be God?

“However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—” (1 Corinthians 2:9)
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 10th February 2011, 1:14 am

MelMelBee wrote:I'm always amazed at how AWESOME God is to me! He blesses me in situations where I know it's ONLY HIM!!!

Have you ever been in a situation that was so bad and impossible that when the breakthrough came, you (and everyone else) knew it HAD to be God?

“However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Amen! Amen. Amen!! The Lord goes ahead to prepare a path. Psalm 23 says God prepars the table!

Often times we read the scripture and don't digest it..its not enough to know the word. Even unbelievers know the word. We must understand it. Believe it! And take God at His word. If He says it, then it must be true. God is not a man that He should lie. & yes ma'am miss mel! I feel you. God opens windows when everybody closes the door. I have been blessed in ways that I know it was nobody but the Lord! Jesus is the only 'YES' I need. Its a beautiful thing knowing that it doesn't matter who says no, when the Lord says yes..mountains will move untill it is so!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 10th February 2011, 4:28 pm

"Don't let your feelings be a god to you"-joyce meyers
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 10th February 2011, 4:38 pm

I Don't Believe He Brought Me This Far To Leave Me

Make sure to look at Parts 2 and 3 too!

Truly a word that Blessed Me!!!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd February 2011, 8:45 pm

MelMelBee wrote:I'm always amazed at how AWESOME God is to me! He blesses me in situations where I know it's ONLY HIM!!!

You know you said it right here! ;-) I'm in the midst of Him working on & through me...so, I truly understand what you're feeling!

Hey Ladies...I'm in the storm, but, I KNOW HE will keep me afloat...I don't doubt that at all! ;-)

Take care, y'all!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 24th February 2011, 3:55 pm

Are you a Ride or Die Christian?

Click and Share!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 25th February 2011, 5:50 pm

I thank God for leading me to this thread. Love me some Jesus!!!!!

~ Be Blessed
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next