CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhassoul Clay

3 posters

Go down

Rhassoul Clay Empty Rhassoul Clay

Post by jac.attack 27th May 2010, 8:32 pm

I recently order some lemon peel bioferment from ncnproskincare.com to fade my dark spots (recommendation by popsbaby lol) and you get a at least one free sample with each order and I chose rhassoul clay cleansing bar. I've only used it 4 times but one time I had a face full of makeup on and it took it all off. I used it with one of those face brushes from sallys. My skin also feels super soft. I think I will be using this instead of black soap as it says-

Reduces dryness (79%)
Reduces flakiness (41%)
Improves skin clarity (68%)
Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
Improves skin texture (106%)
Detoxifies the skin
Removes surface oil and oil from inside and around blackheads, whiteheads and comedons
Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin
Clears and prevents acne
Remineralizes the skin

The percentages of of the people that have been trying it in their soap.

The ingredients are- Saponified Oils of: Rice Bran Oil, Rhassoul Clay - Moroccan Lava Clay, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil.

Has anyone used this or a similar soap? Or the powdered clay? What were your results?

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Rhassoul Clay Empty Re: Rhassoul Clay

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th May 2010, 10:57 pm

That sounds good. I like saponified oils. Same oils used to make castille soap. Cleansing yet gentle and natural. I wonder if all the oils are saponified.

I have only used rhassoul clay once. My husband and I had a couples spa treatment with it. We slathered it on our bodies. It felt good going on and was easy to rinse off. Our skin felt clean and soft after.

I look forward to your review. I may add it or fuller's earth to my facial regimen. You can read more about it
here.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jac.attack 29th May 2010, 10:56 pm

Really? I've used Dr. Bronners soap before but I def prefer this one to his soap.

That sounds really good. My skin is definitely softer and my skin looks alot clearer. I'm scared to say I love because it's been such a short time but I really do. I can't stop touching my face and my skin has improved so much in the past couple of days and the only thing I've changed/added is the soap (and the lemon for the scars).

Plus my makeup looks so much better on and I know you love make up! Smile

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 2nd June 2010, 11:28 am

I checked out ncnproskincare.com recently and am excited about my upcoming purchase. I suffer from oil skin and adult acne and hopefully the charcoal acne detox bar will help my congested pores. I'm also going to try the lemon peel bioferment to combat the hyperpigmentation I have.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down