CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th

+35
cyclingchick
Mom2KurlyT
poeticlyspkng
priceless
QuietButterfly
Curly_Aquarius
NylaCoils
krazy coils
V'Tor
KnottyKinkyMommy
ktoliver5303
Nikcoils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
jcanalena79
NikG20
bholmes87
mochamoments
MellowOne
missmoriah
LaToya28
CocoEuro
KinkyNappyHappy
CrissyQ
MahoganyCurls
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
Juices-n-Berries
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
sweetdrk1
SheeTacular
NhappyJackie
39 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th - Page 13 Empty Re: NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd September 2010, 3:11 pm

That is an awesome testimony!!! You keep being faithful to him because he will ALWAYS be FAITHFUL to you!!

**praise break**

Ok and I'm back. You keep telling others of HIS greatness!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th - Page 13 Empty Re: NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th

Post by bholmes87 23rd September 2010, 6:34 pm

Amen!! God surely is awesome and I'm so glad He's been blessing you cuz He's blessing me too Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 23rd September 2010, 6:54 pm

Ladies thank you so much for joining in on the praise.
And Lynnie you are right, this is a Praise Party woot! and I will be dancing all night long. When I told DH about the phone call he said "Where that lady at? Tell her to meet me a the flag pole at 3pm for a kiss!!!" Yeah he's a goof ball.

Don't yall just love it when your break through comes at the right time!!!!!!

Crissy, crying is such a wonderful expression of love for him and I glad to share it with you. And yes I will continue to trust, pray, and believe.

Thank you ladies so much for allowing me to share my testimony with you all.
TTYL
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 23rd September 2010, 7:02 pm

Great news...what a blessing. cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd September 2010, 8:49 pm

What a great story!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 24th September 2010, 10:59 am

Thanks ladies!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 24th September 2010, 11:44 am

Hey Nhappy,
Great story. Glad things worked out for you.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th September 2010, 2:19 pm

Hey NhappyJackie...

I need to get back to work, but I had to stop and just enjoy your praise report. dance Girl...I always say that God is Good all the Time; and all the Time God is Good!!

This is truly a blessing. Love your hubby's comment!! Tell him to get to that pole asap!!! run LOL

Have a blessed weekend! I love you

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 24th September 2010, 7:59 pm

He know's how to show up-doesn't He? NhappyJackie: Checking in on Jan. 20th - Page 13 Icon_biggrin Thanks for sharing.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 4th October 2010, 12:36 pm

Morning Ladies!!!! I didn't get a chance to check in last week becaue my entire household got a stomach virus and I usually post info while at work. Since I missed 2days of work when I got back I was stomped and promised myself to get back on it this week.

So, with my hair, it has been twisted since Last saturday. My plan is to keep them in for 2weeks then twist out for 1 week and do it all over again. And of course, I don't have pics. Tried to take some but hated the way they looked, not sure why. But, I'll post pics of the twist out.

Question: Do you all consider twist outs to be a protective style? I do and here's why. Once I twist out my hair, I don't touch it but twice a day. I band it at night and remove the bands in the morning. No fluffing, just shake which is what I do to my twist/coils. But I do moisturize with an oil spray. So for me it is semi-protective.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th October 2010, 2:12 pm

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5675136/5_low_manipulation_hairstyles_for_african.html Check out this site. i also posted this in the challenge thread. HTH
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 5th October 2010, 10:42 am

Thanks CrissyQ.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 12:19 pm

I came over here to see how you were doing. Sorry to hear that the whole fam was down and out last week, but glad you guys are doing much bette.

I'm glad crissy posted that link...great information.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 12:37 pm

omg jackie...im so glad u asked that becuz i've been wantin to wear my hair OUT n i do the same at night, either retwist BUT sometimes i get lazy n just spritz n slap my bonnet on! good question though but i guess u can consider it a PS scratch

i wanna braid it or for a few months just to leave it alone but its so hard cuz i just like how it feels when its out.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 5th October 2010, 12:57 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I came over here to see how you were doing. Sorry to hear that the whole fam was down and out last week, but glad you guys are doing much bette.

I'm glad crissy posted that link...great information.

Yes ma'am we are all 100% and still feeling blessed by the best. Thanks, And that info from Crissy is awesome, I'm glad she found it.

NubieNatty wrote:omg jackie...im so glad u asked that becuz i've been wantin to wear my hair OUT n i do the same at night, either retwist BUT sometimes i get lazy n just spritz n slap my bonnet on! good question though but i guess u can consider it a PS scratch

i wanna braid it or for a few months just to leave it alone but its so hard cuz i just like how it feels when its out.

I consider it a PS, plus I'm so lazy and enjoy the fact that I can get away with doing my hair every 3 weeks. Actually, I'm trying to stretch it to 4 weeks and if I can get away with it I definitely will do it. I've been thinking about braids too, just don't want to let anyone get near my mane.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th October 2010, 12:47 pm

Just droppin by to say hello
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th October 2010, 1:08 pm

I see you are on a count down to 1 year, congrats to you! Time went fast huh?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 7th October 2010, 1:16 pm

Hi Crissy!!! It sure is going by fast. Thanks!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th October 2010, 10:52 pm

Hey Jackie, has it been a year already? Hasn't it been fun!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 10th October 2010, 3:55 pm

God is so awesome!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 11th October 2010, 11:55 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey Jackie, has it been a year already? Hasn't it been fun!

Almost!!! and I am glad about it. It has been an amazing journey that has opened my eyes to somethings about me that I've suppressed for many years.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:God is so awesome!!
He sure is!!!!

Morning Ladies. I know I've been absent a lot lately but I've been trying to deal with somethings on my own. But now it is time for me to let God deal with them. He is about to do something so wonderful with my family and I that I'm not going to know what to do with it. Lately, we have been catching pure D hell!!!!! And I didn't know why. Now I do, and I pray that one day my current situation will be a testimony to someone else. I am finally going to get the mental help that I've needed for the past 13 years. There are things in my past that have haunted me and is now beginning to affect my everyday life and those around me that I love the most. Not only am I getting help, but so is my family. This situation has already drawn us closer to God and I know it's going to get better. I just don't know when. Ladies....please keep my family and I in your prayers as we ride this storm out. Because we need God now, more than we ever have. And I pray that one day, we can be normal and happy again.

Until we meet again, Stay Nhappy ladies Smile
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th October 2010, 12:15 pm

I wish you and your family the best. I will be praying for you. I think that is awesome that you have shared that with us because in our community, people look at getting mental help/going to a therapist as you being "crazy" but that is SO not the case. I know in the end, you will be a better you which will make you a better wife and mother!!!

I'll be waiting to hear another AWESOME testimony!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 11th October 2010, 12:44 pm

You made me cry, I ampray for you and your family.

Love you
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th October 2010, 1:02 pm

Bless you and your family!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 12th October 2010, 8:15 am

Oh..girl my heart is so heavy and I have tears in my eyes. I thank God that you see your outcome as positive, because with God all things are possible.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers, and I pray that we connect again.

God bless you Jackie...much love sis!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next