CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deeply_rooted_chick

+10
ChrsLvsBks
sweetdrk1
Intelligentbeauty
SheeTacular
HAMPTONSFNST
hippychic
Lynnieluve
bholmes87
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

deeply_rooted_chick - Page 3 Empty Re: deeply_rooted_chick

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 18th March 2010, 9:14 am

This morning is good....this morning is real good. Woke up early today (probably because of this pretty sunshine deeply_rooted_chick - Page 3 617583 ) and I thought enough time to condition my twists. So my hair was finally reunited with my beloved olive oil. I put it on wet my hair with warm water and quickly put a conditioning cap on. Does any of you girls do this? I'm just hoping my body heat + the heat of the water will help sink the conditioning through my scalp and hair. Anyways I'm going to rinse soon. Have a good day!
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 11:01 am

I do use oils for DC. I like how EVCO & EVOO make my hair feel afterward. I usually apply heat using plastic bags and a hot, moist flannel pillowcase--don't laugh, it works.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th March 2010, 11:31 am

Sounds good, I have yet to try this.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 18th March 2010, 4:15 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I do use oils for DC. I like how EVCO & EVOO make my hair feel afterward. I usually apply heat using plastic bags and a hot, moist flannel pillowcase--don't laugh, it works.

I won't laugh. One thing I know about us curlies is that we are very creative. deeply_rooted_chick - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 21st March 2010, 12:44 pm

So if I never professed my ove for my grandmother yet I will now! I looooooooooooooove my grammy! She sent me yet another package of goodies but this time she sent me something realllly special! As you guys may know I tried making my own hairspray over spring break but failed. The natural section in my grocery store didn't carry the oils I wanted. But my grandma met a woman who is natural and makes her own products and bought a hairspray for me from her! The smell is so distinct and yummy I can't wait to try it and tell you guys about it!
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 23rd March 2010, 9:07 pm

[img]http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/butters-n-bars-miss-naturally-beautiful-you-2010-challenge-f14/deeply_rooted_chick - Page 3 Twist10[/img]
Here is my pic showing off my twist. I went to a dinner and thought I don't need a twist out to make other think it looks good. And I actually got a compliment too!

Not much going on. Oh that natural spray smelled delicious! It lasted all day, but I honestly didn't notice much difference after conditioning it other than the smell. I still have the twist in so I'm proud that I'm still keeping strong. I hope to retaining length.
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 2nd April 2010, 11:05 am

[img]http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/butters-n-bars-miss-naturally-beautiful-you-2010-challenge-f14/deeply_rooted_chick - Page 3 Img_0510[/img]
Today I woke up and watched a video on youtube of this girl using ecostyler. Since I had a lot of time before class anyways I decided to take a shower and apply the ecostyler while I'm in there. Since it's the beginning of april it's my 5 month of being natural. Here's the pic of my ecostyled hair. I'm now at head band length!
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum