CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story]

4 posters

Go down

Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story] Empty Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story]

Post by Russet 13th February 2010, 11:45 pm

Moved to Butters-n-Bars

Last edited by AuBurn on 15th February 2010, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story] Empty Re: Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story]

Post by Janique 14th February 2010, 1:21 pm

i don't kno if u have already but i think u should put this story in the butters and bars section
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story] Empty Re: Moved to butters-n-bars![AuBurn's Hair Story]

Post by bholmes87 14th February 2010, 8:09 pm

I'm excited to read more about your journey AuBurn!! And I agree with Janique you should put this in the BnB challenge too Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 14th February 2010, 9:01 pm

I hope everything goes well for you this time around I have been transitioning now for a year and you will have some days when you just want to give yp but you just push forward. Besides they have so many tool and products that give you better results than a perm would.
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet 15th February 2010, 5:17 pm

^ Thanks Ladies, I def. will. =)
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down