CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBI Skin Care Products

+2
cluelesscurl
natural83
6 posters

Go down

AMBI Skin Care Products Empty AMBI Skin Care Products

Post by natural83 17th January 2011, 4:43 pm

I'm in the process of deciding on a new skin care product line to use. I have been using Aveeno for the longest and it has totally kept my skin clear, but lately I've been getting some acne, so I thought Hmmmmm....maybe its time for me to switch things up a bit! So I was thinking about trying out the AMBI Skin Care line, as it designed for women of color. But before I make the purchase, I'm anxious to see if any of you, or maybe even someone you know has tried it out? If so, how did you like it?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

AMBI Skin Care Products Empty Re: AMBI Skin Care Products

Post by cluelesscurl 17th January 2011, 7:06 pm

I have not tried Ambi. I have a DIY skin care recipe that I blogged about I too have acne and i tried it and got some good results HTH

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by britteny 18th January 2011, 3:07 am

Hi

Last edited by britteny on 3rd February 2011, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

britteny

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 18th January 2011, 1:15 pm

I went in Wal-Mart yesterday and saw all the AMBI skincare products. I started to go ahead and get it, but I was like noooo, im going to wait and see if I can get some more feedback first! But more than likely, I will go ahead and get started with it within a week or so! I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes!

@britteny Are you saying you want to change your whole complexion?!?!?!?!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by amyleia 18th January 2011, 10:59 pm

I have tried the cocoa butter complexion cleansing bar and it worked good the first and second time but then after a while it started to dry out my skin so I stopped using it.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinky Chic 21st March 2011, 4:20 pm

I've used the Ambi fade cream, Even & Clear daily moisturizer, and Even & Clear foaming cleanser...and I'd say that while I eventually saw results with the fade cream (over a course of what seemed like ages--I couldn't tell if the cream was working, or my skin cells were regenerating normally), the cleanser was so-so, and the moisturizer didn't feel like it penetrated my skin enough to keep it from drying out.

I don't have acne-prone skin, but I do have hyperpigmentation marks that have yet to disappear, and right now I'm keeping it simple with nightly oil rinses, a bar of black soap, and palmer's cocoa butter solid. It seems to be working fine!

Kinky Chic

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakesbriauna 21st March 2011, 9:55 pm

I tries the fade cream. I used it for 3 months and saw no results. I gave the rest to my bestfriend and she loves it. I'm a fan of neutrogena and when that gives out on me it's off to clinique. Whatever you decide, good luck.

babycakesbriauna

http://babycakesbriauna.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down