CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multicultural Curls

3 posters

Go down

Multicultural Curls Empty Multicultural Curls

Post by gotcurls? 15th January 2011, 12:56 am

so i have a friend who has been natural all her life, meaning never a spec of creamy crack! (lucky huh?) well no! she never took care of her natural hair so it stayed at ear length and she continued to abuse it with heat, and weaves and only god knows what else. now she is regretting it but doesn't want to go natural, just wants... MY HAIR... Shocked i look at her like she is crazy for the simple fact that i dont even want my hair (as it is now) she's always telling me how i have "good hair" because i am of mixed race. she is Jamaican and African American, and i am Barbadian, White, and Native American. i think all races and all hair is beautiful and i tried to explain our difference in curl patterns but all she can say is that her 4c hair type is nappy and mines is curly... phew she just dunno what i wud do for completely natural hair, at any length! lol
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

http://gotcurls.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Multicultural Curls Empty Re: Multicultural Curls

Post by BajanPrincess82 15th January 2011, 2:43 pm

Hey my bajan sis!

People always want what they can't have. Hopefully one day your friend will learn to love herself and her 4c hair.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 15th January 2011, 3:08 pm

Yes i truly believe that she wants to be natural but afraid of what others might think. hopefully she will see the benefits of going natural and the originality she will bring to the people around her.
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 15th January 2011, 4:55 pm

Tell her to visit this site she will be blown away I'm not kidding about that LOL

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 15th January 2011, 5:09 pm

i even made my own blog hopefully to invite her to my 2 year challenge. she already does protective styles and dont even know it, it's just the caring for her natural hair she doesn't see the importance
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down