CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curl Addicts Synonymous

2 posters

Go down

Curl Addicts Synonymous Empty Curl Addicts Synonymous

Post by mdfidelia 13th January 2011, 2:47 pm

Hello, my name is Marjorie De Fidelia and I am addicted to curls. I have been using all types of conditioners, mousses, gels, oils, and herbal concoctions for the thrill of maintaining my curl. Who could blame me? I was born into a curlicious family: four girls with long curly hair. My friends have tried to pull me away from the curl lifestyle but I refused to be detexturized and in some cases, fought being detangled. During one curl rehab attempt at sixteen, my mother gave me a relaxer. However, three years and many burns later, I relapsed to rekindle my love for au natural curls. A trim, turned cut botch in Miami, a braided stint in Charlotte, a egg, banana and herb cookup in Asheville, a messy bun matte in Boston, an olive oil and chick pea fix in Israel, and a search for curl divinity in Brazil has brought me to a realization that my addiction to the au natural curl is my one and only high from which I will always survive. Now should I go for a ride with color? Everyone else is doing it!Smile

I am happy to find this community of curly hair fanatics. I can't wait to share with my family. Be ready for a Fidelia onslaught of curls because my extended family is one of all girls and all curls. A little about me, I grew up in North Carolina and studied in Boston. I have moved all over the globe with my curly hair in tow. Today in San Diego, I am debating break the virgin bond and getting my hair highlighted to liven my hair up a bit. Who knows what will be the outcome?!
mdfidelia
mdfidelia

Back to top Go down

Curl Addicts Synonymous Empty Re: Curl Addicts Synonymous

Post by Nikcoils 13th January 2011, 3:32 pm

Welcome!

Color is a good way to liven up dark colored curls highlight are an easy way to easy in it. Just remeber it will require additional conditioning since color does tend to dry out hair.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down