CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference

+2
LaToya28
ChrsLvsBks
6 posters

Go down

conditioners - Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference Empty Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th January 2011, 12:04 pm

Check out the article below if interested in knowing the chemical differences between moisturizers and conditioners. I found it informative.

http://thenaturalhaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/reader-question-difference-between.html
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

conditioners - Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference Empty Re: Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference

Post by LaToya28 13th January 2011, 12:12 pm

Thanks for posting this Chrs! I love JC's blog.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

conditioners - Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference Empty Re: Moisturizers & Conditioners - What's Really the Difference

Post by MrsJones 13th January 2011, 5:39 pm

Interestinb. Thanks for posting
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 13th January 2011, 7:09 pm

Thanks! for the post! I use aubrey HSR as a leave in because its sooo creamy and thick..my hair loves thick products..so thats good to know there's nothing wrong with using a conditioner as a leave in...
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 13th January 2011, 8:07 pm

SO does that mean it's okay to use a conditioner as a leave in but shouldn't if you don't want built up ? confused
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 13th January 2011, 10:24 pm

Very infomative! Thanks for posting
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down