CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!!

5 posters

Go down

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Empty JuicyPeach - New Natural

Post by juicypeach 9th January 2011, 9:34 pm

Hey ladies! I am new to this forum but I have been logging on to Curlynikki for some time. I havent had a perm in about a year but Im not sure when my last perm was. I have many natural friends and family members who have encouraged me to where my hair out. I cut off all of the perm on my ends and now I am fully natural. Two of my cousins are apart of this forum @Jupitarlove and @SCRUG_A_LICIOUS and they are really encouraging. I have yet to where my natural hair out for a long period of time. I always have either braids or weave. I currently have micros but I am taking them down tonight. Im not sure about what I should do after I take them down. I need some hair tips!! Also I do not have any natural hair products and I dont know where to get them. I really need help!!LOL. All of you ladies are my inspiration and I look forward to getting to know you!!
I am a SGRHO and I go to Jackson State University in Jackson MS. I am so happy to be black in 2011.

Heres some pics of me with my weaves.
JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Peach_10
JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Peach_11

Heres my transitioning pic

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Peach_12

Weigh in ladies !! I need help
juicypeach
juicypeach

Back to top Go down

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Empty Re: JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Welcome to CS finally!!! Very Happy

I think that it is awesome that you and your cousins are all natural. You have information right at your finger tips. Now that Scrug is transferring to JSU you can get her to do your hair. She does a great job of taking care of her hair.

The best advice I can give you right now is keep you hair hydrate...moisture, moisture and more moisture. Do a lot of co-washes and protective styles!!

Good products that don't cost much are Suave, VO5, Tresemme Nourishing Nature Conditioner and Giovanna products (they sell for $5 at Wal-Mart) and EcoStyler Gel!!!

I love the family pictures you guys took over the holidays!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Empty Re: JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!!

Post by sweetdrk1 9th January 2011, 11:43 pm

Welcome to Curlstreet!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by juicypeach 13th January 2011, 7:37 pm

@ KNH- thanks girl!! My cuzzin SAL is always talking about you and how great your hair is!! Im glad weve met lol!! Thanks for the advice (especially about the cheap products lol)

@Sweet - Thank you girl!!!

So ladies after I took my micro braids down I did a deep condition and wore my hair is twists for about two days. Then I asked my line sister if she could die a piece of my hair blonde. I love blonde but I didnt want my whole head to become blonde!! Shocked So she did it and I have flat twists on the side a and twists on my whole head. I adore the style and my friends do also!! I got two new ear piercings which means I have 5 holes in one ear!! I love it. It makes me feel like an Egyptian queen or something!!

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Peach_13

JuicyPeach - New Natural-I just got a blonde patch <3!! Peach_14

juicypeach
juicypeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemsondiva 13th January 2011, 10:46 pm

Congrats Soror! Spring 92 Mu Psi Chapter, Clemson University. I am newly natural. BCed on 12/22/10. I am loving it.

Clemsondiva

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 13th January 2011, 11:02 pm

Welcome.

I love the blond in your hair. I recently dyed mine too.

Remember to keep your hair moisturized and try leaving in your twists as long as you can. Twists are a good protective style.

Also deep condition your hair.

Congrats!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down