CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why

+2
yacoomba
BlondeByDesire
6 posters

Go down

Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why Empty Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th December 2010, 5:28 pm

Hey Family,

Wanted some suggestions on best body washes, soaps, butters, etc. for the skin. I want to smell good and feel clean hopping out of the shower.

What's in your shower/bathroom?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why Empty Re: Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why

Post by yacoomba 30th December 2010, 6:04 pm

I don't know if it's the best but per se but we've been using in the household for the last couple of months:
SheaMoisture soaps (Black Soap, Shea Butter, and Coconut and Hibiscus). They are about $4.50 a piece I think- I like them but would like to explore other natural soaps too

Butters for moisturizing- Fell in love with KBN Sweet Almond Joy Hair and Body Butter ( it only made it to my hair one time and has been our go to all over moisturizing body butter). Our skin has been so soft and smelling delicious after our showers. I wish I knew the EO she uses in the mix to get that smell!

I'm sure others will chime in but that's all I have; what are you currently using? Very Happy
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why Empty Re: Body Washes, Soaps, Butters ... which is your favorite and why

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th December 2010, 6:24 pm

Thanks - I have KBN butters - but I had strickly been using for my hair - which I love. I don't like to mix the two - hair/skin.

So I will have buy separately for skin use only. I've heard from another curly it's good on skin as well.

Yes, I'm looking to explore other natural products that smell good too.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 30th December 2010, 6:33 pm

I hear you and normally I wouldn't-like I wouldn't use the SheaMoisture Smoothie on my body because that just doesn't seem right (lol). The time I did use KBN on my hair it was extremely soft which I loved; I'm on the PJ Rehab Challenge so it was very difficult for me not order this past week with her sale going on (giggling).

Hopefully others will chime in too as I was eyeballing Hairveda soaps, but wanted to know if others bought them and would like also like to get products on the ground if possible too.
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th December 2010, 6:52 pm

BBD I am on a kick with Suga on Top right now! check it out all natural and decent prices
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 5th January 2011, 10:38 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:BBD I am on a kick with Suga on Top right now! check it out all natural and decent prices

Thanks, Sweet.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 5th January 2011, 12:26 pm

I use the Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter in the shower.
Like Yacoomba I also use the KBN butter in Sweet Almond Joy as a body butter. I used it on my hair once but loved the way it felt on my skin so it is strictly a body butter now. It is really moisturizing this time of the year.

krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th January 2011, 3:43 pm

I love Sherman Shea....

I just found out about this product and its healing benefits. I use it on my face to take off my make-up as well as on my entire body. What I like about it is....my body stays hydrated ALL day. I can use it on my hands and can I say soft...even after I wash my hands through out the day.

Oh.......and their bath products are to die for. The products are online and very affordable. I love this stuff. I gave it as Christmas gifts, and all I asked my family and friends to do was try it for 1 month. Also,it helps with acne. I even have Xander hooked on this stuff. All natural ingredients...check out the link below!!

Sherman Shea
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 5th January 2011, 4:33 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I love Sherman Shea....

I just found out about this product and its healing benefits. I use it on my face to take off my make-up as well as on my entire body. What I like about it is....my body stays hydrated ALL day. I can use it on my hands and can I say soft...even after I wash my hands through out the day.

Oh.......and their bath products are to die for. The products are online and very affordable. I love this stuff. I gave it as Christmas gifts, and all I asked my family and friends to do was try it for 1 month. Also,it helps with acne. I even have Xander hooked on this stuff. All natural ingredients...check out the link below!!

Sherman Shea

Thanks - I'll check them out.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by AimWard 7th January 2011, 3:59 am

Dove sensitive skin body wash, followed by Earthly Body's Glow Oil in the Skinny Dip scent. I swear that skinny dip scent is a man magnet. I get random dudes sniffing me up every time I wear it.
www.earthlybody.com
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down