CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far would you for your man?

+3
EastAfricanCurly
tiashaunteé
Cassiedagoddess
7 posters

Go down

How far would you for your man? Empty How far would you for your man?

Post by Cassiedagoddess 28th December 2010, 7:42 pm

I'm living in New Yoork and it's a really bad blizzarrd outside... While I'm on Facebook this dude asked a question on his status which said: "how many women love their men enough to get up go grocery shopping to get her man something to eat in the morning in this weather?" many females said they would, one said she dose it all the time mind you her relationship stat says in a relationsip but it's complicated but to each it's own lol and I answered "it depends would he love me the same or is our relationship so good that he would want to go outside to endure the weather with me to show he appreciates that I'm the one that's gonna be cooking it cuz it does take two"... Then another female said an answer I loved " a real man wouldn't want his women to go out in this weather and real women wants a real man #imjustsaying"... What many females fail to realize is if you so quick to prove ya love to a man without him provig his love to you then duh he gonna treat you any kind of way cuz off the bat he thinks that as long as he pleases you in the bed and with metarial things in some cases then your not going no where...what do you ladys think? king queen

Peace and love run

Cassiedagoddess

Back to top Go down

How far would you for your man? Empty Re: How far would you for your man?

Post by tiashaunteé 28th December 2010, 8:00 pm

I would because I know he would for me. However, I do things for my husband because I want to not because he does them for me. We have a biblical foundation with our marriage and although we are far from the perfect couple - we try to apply those principles to keep our marriage and relationship strong.

I have had some boyfriends in the past in which I would not go to the store in sunny weather for, LOL
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EastAfricanCurly 28th December 2010, 8:12 pm

I would deffo go out to the store in this weather for my man. I have this kinda 'cater to you' attitude, I love to do things for my man, I makes me feel better too but, mind you, he does a lot for me too.

EastAfricanCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue 28th December 2010, 10:44 pm

The "a real man would_______" statement bothers me. I absolutely hate when women say that. One could argue that a real woman would have food in the frige and can always whip up a meal regardless of the circumstances. And to answer your question, I would absolutely without hesitation go to the store in bad weather if I was not appropriately prepared...
Indigo.Blue
Indigo.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 30th December 2010, 4:09 am

Hmmm. I would go, I suppose. But is the fridge really so empty that a man would send his woman into a blizzard for a sandwich? Lol. I guess. Shocked
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by iculukin 30th December 2010, 9:30 am

tiashaunteé wrote:I would because I know he would for me. However, I do things for my husband because I want to not because he does them for me. We have a biblical foundation with our marriage and although we are far from the perfect couple - we try to apply those principles to keep our marriage and relationship strong.

I have had some boyfriends in the past in which I would not go to the store in sunny weather for, LOL

It is good to see a family that grows in Christ... I desire that my future husband and I would have a Christ center life! May God continue to strengthen your family and may he be the glue that keeps you together. Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

Post by BekkaPoo 30th December 2010, 1:00 pm

Hmm..maybe if he didn't have any legs, but otherwise, he is an adult and can do for himself. If I am the one going out in the cold, then he can fix ME a sandwich.
BekkaPoo
BekkaPoo

http://suprnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th December 2010, 1:03 pm

BekkaPoo wrote:Hmm..maybe if he didn't have any legs, but otherwise, he is an adult and can do for himself. If I am the one going out in the cold, then he can fix ME a sandwich.

LOL @ no legs!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum