CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone from DC or ATL?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone from DC or ATL? Empty Anyone from DC or ATL?

Post by EastAfricanCurly 28th December 2010, 4:43 pm

Hi curlies,

I'm in my second year of university in London and I've been thinking of applying to do my masters when I graduate. One uni I'm veerryy much interested in is Howard University; it seems like the perfect university for me and their programe looks awesome but I was wondering if there is anyone who's studied at Howard or lived in the DC area to tell me about what the neighbourhood is like, the university etc.

I was also thinking of moving to America when I'm finished with my masters, I've got family in ATL but never been there and they always tell me it's fantastic but I wanted to know any experiences, the living costs, healthcare etc. from any ATL people.

Thanks guys Smile

EastAfricanCurly

Back to top Go down

Anyone from DC or ATL? Empty Re: Anyone from DC or ATL?

Post by Uneekjewel 16th March 2011, 4:12 pm

Hey Ms. Curly,

I graduated from Howard with a degree in Administration of Justice. I loved every moment of my experience and would do it over again. The neighborhood is very eccentric. I'm not going to say that it is the best neighborhood, but if you use common sense, you will be fine. I was wondering what program you were interested in and is there anything else I can do to help....

~Amber
Uneekjewel
Uneekjewel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum