CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixed a good deep conditioner last night

5 posters

Go down

Mixed a good deep conditioner last night Empty Mixed a good deep conditioner last night

Post by Emartini04 20th November 2010, 5:01 pm

Last night I decided to whip up my own deep conditioner since the air is becoming cold in NYC and my hair has been needing a bit more moisture. So here are my ingrediants:

- trader joes nourish and spa conditioner
- evco
- evoo

I placed a cap on my head for an hour allowing conditioner to sit then co washed with nourish and spa conditioner. Moisturized my hair with evoo then sealed my ends with Jane Carter nourish and shine. Twisted my hair and now wearing a twist out - results: shiny and smooth hair. Love it and had to share!!!
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Mixed a good deep conditioner last night Empty Re: Mixed a good deep conditioner last night

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th November 2010, 11:09 pm

I love EVCO and EVOO as a DC. My hair loves oils. I have to remember that. Glad it worked out great for you!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mixed a good deep conditioner last night Empty Re: Mixed a good deep conditioner last night

Post by Emartini04 21st November 2010, 3:05 am

yes u have to try it. my hair is so shiny - I'm amazed!!

Yes girl I've noticed myself that my hair LOVESSSS oil - especially extra virgin olive oil. pirat
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by kim 21st November 2010, 6:27 pm

gotta try this this dry air is drying out my hair
kim
kim

http://msdumfries.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 22nd November 2010, 3:17 am

Yes and fill us in on your results Smile
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2010, 1:50 am

what does evco mean?? all the abbreviations are confusing!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 29th November 2010, 2:06 am

It's cool. Extra virgin coconut oil Smile
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 30th November 2010, 10:48 pm

And Emartini, I have all those simple ingredients too!!!! People have so many different recipes for the treatments. I probably have just enuff of the TJs nourish spa conditioner to do this. I said on my next trip to TJs I will get the tea tree conditioner. Might just go tomorrow!! Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenSheba 1st December 2010, 12:48 pm

will try this dc this weekend!! i i dont have the money to become a pj
QueenSheba
QueenSheba

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 1st December 2010, 1:00 pm

@ MiaNia, I'm with you. I was lucky to get some stuff on vitacost ONLY because they accept paypal! LOL Gotta love that paypal! dance
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 28th January 2011, 12:26 pm

MissKris = I just recently started using TJ Tea Tree Shingle and I love it!! Very moisturizing for a co wash.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down