CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vent Thread!

+118
MelMelBee
Nali1987
msoverproof
Jazzmatazz
Cassiedagoddess
Cupcake415
JessiWantsCurls
Sebastain13
yacoomba
anz30
naturally.yours
MissyCee
nikmuch
Stephy0306
Emartini04
J.S.M.
vivacious00
DerbyDiva
drmsd
naturallychelsea
bludini1
Myeka33
Umph
kinksncurls
iculukin
DreamMerchant
queenshakirah
BajanPrincess82
FloridaSunshiny
Mz. CiCi
TheRYL1
gigihaitiancurly
preciouslady
CrissyQ
Napp_Napp_Cat
Ebbz
tnictay
Chef Lucy
Nikcoils
TiseeBabee
goombagirl
nikkinixnicole
Curly_Aquarius
tashafawn24
Juices-n-Berries
DvaAuNaturel
NylaCoils
Raytay
HisBeauty
Karyn
AdriEm
ChrsLvsBks
mverde3
PaganWifey
ElleX
Lynnieluve
Erica5417
stargazer4801
classyPINK
Cherry: extraordinary!
Vee
Heart2Worship
KeetaRay
DeNaturelle
deeply_rooted_chick
Mrsafro
HAMPTONSFNST
MaameYaa
allicat36
KinkySheaPT
jlowman1
Islander3906
new-naturalle
p_nuttie43
Moonwalker733
Neems
LadyMika
PyreFli42
CocaColaCutie
BrownSkinDiva
Mz. Thang
SheaQT
Keisha
IF IT COMES nATURAL
msjakkia
Moni
PanaR3dd
nikki0507
StacyB
quake_19
PoliBohoGlam
Notthecoolmom
PoisonIvy
TruBeautyPrsprs
curly_danni
loveself247
Lioness_Mane
hayylee
afroseoulista
Iomer
Mzbush
krenea
SheeTacular
LuvMeLuvMyFro
nmoultry
lena73
CurlySpeechTherapist
bevyboo628
*CurlyNikki*
NaturalNurse04
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
MissCurly
gammainme
sweetdrk1
dajewel
Beautifully Human
122 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

the Vent Thread! - Page 16 Empty Re: the Vent Thread!

Post by Cassiedagoddess 30th December 2010, 4:58 am

I have soo much venting to do it's not even a joke. We all make mistakes and yes we all must pay a price a learn from them...being a singe parent sucks and it hurts like hell this fool didn't even call for Christmas or calls at all for that matter but when he does call he wants to know if I'm sleeping with someone else the GOT DAMN!!!! Nerve of him... I love my baby girl Soooo much and hurts that she has a father like that hell my father told me I wasn't his and never been there for me or my brother but I always did good in life being raised by my grandmother mostly cuz my mom was there but she was so wraped up with what was going on with her and my dad she forgot to be a parent so I vow not to make the same mistake she did and I been doing really good but admit I'm still angry..... But the lord got me through and I give him all the praise, because of him me and my baby are never with out.....

Peace and love run

Cassiedagoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 31st December 2010, 11:56 am

I wish hubby would have told me that TODAY was the day to do SPRING cleaning! The bed is disassembled and in the air (to vacuum underneath), he's scrubbing floors, cleaning ceiling fans, you name it.

I'm really grateful, but I have serious cough & congestion and feel I'm not much help; and being on CN site doesn't help either. I'll hear about it later. Rolling Eyes
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 31st December 2010, 12:32 pm

Umph wrote:I wish hubby would have told me that TODAY was the day to do SPRING cleaning! The bed is disassembled and in the air (to vacuum underneath), he's scrubbing floors, cleaning ceiling fans, you name it.

I'm really grateful, but I have serious cough & congestion and feel I'm not much help; and being on CN site doesn't help either. I'll hear about it later. Rolling Eyes

I'll trade Hubby's for a day. I WISH my Hubby would do SPRING cleaning....shoot, any cleaning for that matter.... Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally.yours 14th January 2011, 10:29 pm

It hurts to hear that people, especially family members, are saddened that I'm a loner. I wish they didn't have to sound disappointed.. I hate how their comments can make me feel badly. I know they expect more, but it seems like no one wants to let me live my life the way I want.
naturally.yours
naturally.yours

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally.yours 14th January 2011, 10:31 pm

I'm tired of these migraine headaches, as well. You would think after 6 years of dealing with them I'd be used to them, but I'm not. No medication works and none of my doctors seem to care why.
naturally.yours
naturally.yours

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 15th January 2011, 5:11 am

I'm tired of my life. I need major change....sigh....
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzmatazz 20th January 2011, 11:16 pm

I'm frustrated with people wanting to give their opinion and suggestions about my hair. I should mention that these people are either old men or women with relaxers, none of which have a personal (non-work) relationship with me. I've never heard or witnesses anyone asking a woman why she got a relaxer but am shocked at all of the people who ask why I cut my hair, what am I going through and/or am I ok.

Second issue was during a birthday party. I saw the cutest two year old with short hair (there's a reason I mention this). The mom commented on my 3 year old's hair which is curly and mid-back length when stretched out. My response was that her daughter has beautiful curly hair as well. All three of the people at her table said "no, she doesn't. it's short and ugly!" I was livid that a mother could be so callous towards a toddler, furthermore, the child was seated at the table across from the mother and with the others. I just kept looking at her thinking that she must be clueless that she's damaging this child's self image. I was too upset to say anything else to her after trying to persuade her that her child is a cutie w/very nice hair.

Whoo-sah!!!
Jazzmatazz
Jazzmatazz

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 21st January 2011, 10:48 am

naturally.yours wrote:
It hurts to hear that people, especially family members, are saddened that I'm a loner. I wish they didn't have to sound disappointed.. I hate how their comments can make me feel badly. I know they expect more, but it seems like no one wants to let me live my life the way I want.

There is nothing, NOTHING, wrong with being a loner. If you're more comfortable going it alone at the moment, then by all means! DO YOU. There's an invisible "obligation" placed on us by society that we "must" have a large circle of friends, and it's NOT so. Family will always have expectations--expectations that they themselves probably never fulfilled, and tend to push that off on the next generation. Stand your ground, be strong, and live YOUR life.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 21st January 2011, 4:28 pm

A co-teacher of mine just told me that he "did Coke...but not anymore" Shocked Yeah Right!
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msoverproof 26th January 2011, 3:11 pm

I am NOT feeling this weekly SNOW JOB that has been blanketing NY. It aint right and it must stop right now. RIGHT THIS MIN, my curls cant take it.

And also dont understand recent anon post, stirring up bad vibes in this curly world. WHY, huh WHY? Regina King interview comments was worst than amatuer night at the Appollo.
msoverproof
msoverproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 31st January 2011, 2:29 am

naturally.yours wrote:
I'm tired of these migraine headaches, as well. You would think after 6 years of dealing with them I'd be used to them, but I'm not. No medication works and none of my doctors seem to care why.

Story of my life. I'm an only child and a bookworm, I love being by myself. If I'm around a lot of family/friends for hours (or days on vacation), I start to literally crave alone time. But I'm pretty honest so I just tell them "You guys used up all my social-energy, adios!" I dissapear in the middle of birthday parties. Ah well, they're used to it by now lol.
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 2nd February 2011, 7:24 pm

@msoverproof-Ditto on these weekly snow storms. I'm so ready for spring...and a move to the South.

I'm tired of winter protective styling...I want to wear it out and do a W&G a few times a week, but it's soooooooo cold and always snowing, I think it's best to keep my ends protected. I think I just dislike Winter...very much ..LOL

MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music8192 3rd February 2011, 3:05 pm

pig

Last edited by Music8192 on 5th March 2011, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Music8192
Music8192

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 4th March 2011, 3:23 am

i wish my boyfriend would stop changing plans for my trip after we make them..im not to fond of change and i already put in to be off of work for one day like 2weeks ago for this trip now he wants me to ask for another day..WTF!! & why wont he just buy the ticket when i tell him its cheap!! no he wants to wait and now its 110 dollars more WTF! Why waste money when we dont have to?UGH i could just scream:x ...
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 12:23 pm

I work in the fire service. When we have m/ff's on light duty, they work out of one of the admin offices.

We have a momma-to-be here until June. I have an extra desk in my office in a corner. So she's in my office. And she's working on all kinds of projects. Projects that cause her to constantly be on the phone or talking to other department members. In my office. *sigh*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm IT - I need to be able to concentrate.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 4th March 2011, 3:28 pm

My rant:

How did yld get that cute little smiley. I don't have that! LOL I want them! HAHAHAHAHA
___________________________________________________________________________________

An American Idol performance worth remembering!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 5:37 pm

MelMelBee wrote:My rant:

How did yld get that cute little smiley. I don't have that! LOL I want them! HAHAHAHAHA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I'm a smiley freak, plus I'm admin of a couple forums - I have close to 900 in my photobucket account. I have a smiley for EVERYTHING.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 4th March 2011, 6:18 pm

yldthng wrote:
MelMelBee wrote:My rant:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I'm a smiley freak, plus I'm admin of a couple forums - I have close to 900 in my photobucket account. I have a smiley for EVERYTHING.

LOL!!!!!! Awwww man! I want some too Embarassed
___________________________________________________________________________________

MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 7:13 pm

MelMelBee wrote:LOL!!!!!! Awwww man! I want some too Embarassed

Have at 'em.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v21/yldthng/smilies/

The password is look.

If you hit the link to view all, it will load them all on one page so you can see them without going through each page.

All I ask is that you save what you want to your computer and upload them to your photobucket or wherever and not link from my Photobucket.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 4th March 2011, 7:27 pm

Thanks Yld...I will certain try it out...You so sweet (wish I had a cute smiley to insert here...but I will soon...LOL)

__________________________________________________________________________________

MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 4th March 2011, 7:32 pm

@Yld [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 7:35 pm

MelMelBee wrote:@Yld [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks

LOL . . . if you want, I can email you a zip file that contains all the images - I just downloaded them to my computer. Just gimme an email if you want me to do that.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 4th March 2011, 7:36 pm

I'll send you a PM
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspen 4th March 2011, 9:10 pm

am soooo glad to find this page.
am a nurse going back to school for my BSN,it's very stressful considering am paying out of pocket n all,so i picked up a couple night shift to make some money,why the grown folks who work nights will not leave me alone idk!!!!!
all these women do is talk abt me n the hrs i picked up,but they wldn't pick up to help but complain when they are short of nurses Evil or Very Mad
this past monday my unit manager told me that one white(sorry am not races,but this woman hate blacks) reported to the overall boss that all i do is sleep wen i pick up...wat?! Me?! am the kind of person who giggles n very wild awake wen tired so wth!!!! anywho soo am working with older women who are older than my mom n treating me like shit!!! n am a very nice girl who dnt complain abt nothing...long story long lol my former boss just hired me at her new place n am ready to snap at my current co-worker.
oh that felt good!!!! Very Happy
princesspen
princesspen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybird 6th March 2011, 3:45 pm

@yld and MelMelBee, can i have some smiley tooo.? .They are just the sweetest things i ever saw.

Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next