CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUT W/ THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW =)

Go down

OUT W/ THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW =) Empty OUT W/ THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW =)

Post by Guest 14th September 2010, 1:40 am

I am new to this whole thing. I have had so many problems with store brought products as far as the whole commerical products lines. I have never had a hair-regiment so to speak and I don't know anything about it. I sort of have a clue, but need some direction lol. I hear of people making their own hair products or just buying different things to lock-in moisture and other ways to keep the hair looking vibrant and healthy throughout the whole year. Alot of people on the net say mayonnaise is a good conditioner, also yogurl, coconut oil, olive oil products and castor oil. My hair is always dry alot unless I constantly apply a moisturizer or some type of gel product to it. I also think I wash my hair too much. I want my hair softer, shinier, full of life and the way it should be and it's almost like when I got relaxers, now that I am transitioning, the relaxers have done alot of damage. However, my hair is like a 3c 4a texture. It's kinky, but wavy, but curly LOL..help please???

Back to top Go down

OUT W/ THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW =) Empty Re: OUT W/ THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW =)

Post by Naturally Esq 14th September 2010, 10:37 pm

IMO: the first step is to learn how to balance moisture and protein in your products: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/278612/the_fine_art_of_protein_and_moisture.html?singlepage=true&cat=69
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th September 2010, 12:19 am

ty for the advice....i will b sure to check this sit out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2010, 2:00 pm

lol..suprised anyone else responded to this post...it's soooo old; BUT i am getting along good w/ my hair now, know the texture, know the products, know my methods and regimen when i go by it~ Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum