CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer

+4
Renny
missmoriah
Mrs.Billups1
LCnewjourney
8 posters

Go down

Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer Empty Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer

Post by LCnewjourney 31st August 2010, 3:16 pm

Has anyone tried this product? I bought it and realized some of the ingredients were a little suspect, but I was still trying to stick with it to see what my hair likes (I think my hair hates non-water soluble cones!). I've been using it for weeks and I bought it cause my hair was starting to break, and it hasn't stopped with the use of this product. This might be going in my "coulda shoulda woulda" pile...anyway, I just wanted to see what others thought about it if you've tried it.

LCnewjourney

Back to top Go down

Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer Empty Re: Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer

Post by Mrs.Billups1 31st August 2010, 3:26 pm

I have been using this for about a month and I like it. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I mix it with my coconut oil and rub through my hair.
Mrs.Billups1
Mrs.Billups1

Back to top Go down

Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer Empty Re: Elasta QP Olive Oil/Mango Butter Moisturizer

Post by missmoriah 31st August 2010, 3:47 pm

Hey LC i just ran out of that stuff but i really like it because it smells good, its light and it keeps my hair moisturized for days when i do two strand twists!
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 31st August 2010, 8:28 pm

It's been on my list to try. Glad to have the tip about mixing with cocount oil. I love cocount oil and so does my hair.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NappilyBeautiful 1st September 2010, 3:38 pm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I recommend it to everyone. It keeps my hair soooo moisturized.
NappilyBeautiful
NappilyBeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 1st September 2010, 3:55 pm

I love it too, sometimes I use coconut oil- sometimes castor oil.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie_curli 2nd September 2010, 12:04 pm

I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I used it as a moisturizer and sometimes even as a styler. I also like the way it smells. I would recommend it other naturals.

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 19th September 2010, 5:47 pm

does anyone have the ingredient list? ive seen alot of gr8 reviews for this line...
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down