CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The prayer list

+46
HoneyVee
QuirkyCurly
jackiej
CrissyQ
MelMelBee
Cupcake415
nitia715
yacoomba
jaylin20032003
naturally.yours
Butterfly125
Sebastain13
anayasmom
TheRYL1
kinksncurls
TiffNotANY
Nikcoils
Mzbush
Mangos&Bananas
Niqui36
Napp_Napp_Cat
ktoliver5303
Curly_Aquarius
Tamren
KeetaRay
CurlyCoilz
lumii
naturalmommyGA
Armywife
mverde3
BlondeByDesire
raina
BajanPrincess82
bholmes87
dajewel
gammainme
KreyolKatt
natural83
jamaicacurl
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
Intelligentbeauty
StacyB
tiashaunteé
afroness
50 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The prayer list - Page 5 Empty Re: The prayer list

Post by TiffNotANY 9th September 2010, 5:10 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Pray for the Family of Pastor Marvin Sapp, his wife Minister Malinda Sapp passed away this morning from Colon Cancer. Cover their children and him in prayer.

Also Pray for all the children that returned back to school. Pray for their safety.

Yes! Please pray for the Sapp family.
Also, please pray for my city, Chicago. HEAL THE LAND!!
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 16th September 2010, 3:55 pm

Hi Ladies. I've been unemployed for a while now, but I had a GREAT interview today! Please pray for me that I get the job (only if its in God's will of course). I appreciate you all!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 24th September 2010, 1:41 pm

UPDATE: I have a praise report. I got a job offer!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 24th September 2010, 1:43 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:UPDATE: I have a praise report. I got a job offer!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!!

That is awesome!!!! cheers cheers cheers
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 24th September 2010, 3:30 pm

@BajanPrincess82- congrats to you!

I need a prayer also. I'm going through some pretty nasty issues with a family member that took something that wasn't theirs to take, and its got me all sorts of stressed. On top of that, I haven't been able to find a job since graduation 4 months ago with my M.S. I've got students loans, no money, and no health insurance. So I can really use a prayer.

Please also pray for my father-in-law who is having surgery next month. He survived stage 4 cancer but the radiation has damaged him severely. The doctors say he has about a 50-50 chance. And the family has been through some pretty rough times since he'd been diagnosed a year earlier.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 24th September 2010, 6:10 pm

Thanks ladies. God is good and I'm so glad to know Him.

Kinksncurls - I'm praying for you and your family girl!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 24th September 2010, 8:33 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:Thanks ladies. God is good and I'm so glad to know Him.

Kinksncurls - I'm praying for you and your family girl!

Thank you!
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th September 2010, 3:35 am

kinksncurls wrote:@BajanPrincess82- congrats to you!

I need a prayer also. I'm going through some pretty nasty issues with a family member that took something that wasn't theirs to take, and its got me all sorts of stressed. On top of that, I haven't been able to find a job since graduation 4 months ago with my M.S. I've got students loans, no money, and no health insurance. So I can really use a prayer.

Please also pray for my father-in-law who is having surgery next month. He survived stage 4 cancer but the radiation has damaged him severely. The doctors say he has about a 50-50 chance. And the family has been through some pretty rough times since he'd been diagnosed a year earlier.

Praying for you & yours, as well as everyone else on this thread! :-)

As for me, I'm in need of prayer for a reoccurring health issue...lots of pain and missed work and family actitivities...it takes its toll. Please throw up some prayers that my health improves!

Thank you!!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th October 2010, 4:09 pm

Please pray for my mom. She has to undergo surgery next month to remove a cancerous lump from her breast. Please pray for her peace of mind during this trying time. Please pray that she will get the support she needs from her friends and family. Please pray that her faith remains strong as God heals her of all sickness.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armywife 1st December 2010, 12:57 pm

Please pray for my family. MY husband is being deployed to Afghanistan on Monday for the next year. This is very hard for me and my children especially my son who is 8yrs old. Please pray that we remain strong. Thanks
Armywife
Armywife

Back to top Go down

Post by anayasmom 14th December 2010, 9:36 am

Please pray for my family and I! we need all the prayers we can get right now, thanks in advance!
anayasmom
anayasmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 14th December 2010, 3:24 pm

Armywife wrote:Please pray for my family. MY husband is being deployed to Afghanistan on Monday for the next year. This is very hard for me and my children especially my son who is 8yrs old. Please pray that we remain strong. Thanks
I don't have kids but I'm the wife of a Soldier that has been deployed as well. I will keep you in my prayers b/c I know that is a hard situation to face. I know that God will meet you at the point of your need and you will get through this!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 14th December 2010, 4:12 pm

I would like for everyone to pray for my family My grandfather has Alzhemiers Disease & has been in the hospital for a couple of days because they thought he had a heartattack but when the test results came back he hadn't So please pray for him & our family at this time My mother & grandmother care for him daily so they have some caregiver stress

I will definetly keep you ladies in my prayers as well

God Bless
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 14th December 2010, 5:52 pm

This is a very beautiful and powerful thread! You are all in my prayers.
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally.yours 15th December 2010, 12:33 am

I need prayer! I'm going through some much right now, in my personal life and in school. Crying or Very sad
naturally.yours
naturally.yours

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 15th December 2010, 5:31 pm

If all you great ladies would add me to your prayer list. I am having a tough time finding full time employment that pays the bills. 2010 has been SUCH a struggle for me. I get so frustrated and am tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul. It's ONLY by the grace of God that nothing has been disconnected or reposessed, but I am tired of my credit getting worse due to paying bills late. I would like to get back on track and start saving at some point. I'm 25 with no money saved, trying to make ends meet. And I only have the bare necessities, trust me. Please pray my strength in the Lord, because when I say I have been fighting against the enemy who tries to get me every week with mini breakdowns! Lord have mercy on my soul, I'm getting weary. Thank you in advance, peace and blessings to all, and I will keep you all in my prayers. *digital hugs and kisses*
jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 15th December 2010, 9:35 pm

jaylin20032003 wrote:If all you great ladies would add me to your prayer list. I am having a tough time finding full time employment that pays the bills. 2010 has been SUCH a struggle for me. I get so frustrated and am tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul. It's ONLY by the grace of God that nothing has been disconnected or reposessed, but I am tired of my credit getting worse due to paying bills late. I would like to get back on track and start saving at some point. I'm 25 with no money saved, trying to make ends meet. And I only have the bare necessities, trust me. Please pray my strength in the Lord, because when I say I have been fighting against the enemy who tries to get me every week with mini breakdowns! Lord have mercy on my soul, I'm getting weary. Thank you in advance, peace and blessings to all, and I will keep you all in my prayers. *digital hugs and kisses*
Will definitely keep you in the prayers that a breakthrough will occur for you Jaylin-hugs from afar; keep your head up!
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by nitia715 16th December 2010, 6:43 pm

Please pray for my family. My mothr was diagnosed with cancer in early 2010. She underwent chemotherapy and radiation treatments. However this week we foundout that th cancer has spread from her sinus cavity to her lungs, heart and possibly her liver. While my faith inthe Lord is strong, I worry about my 18 year old sister coping with this. I know that God will heal my mother whether it be here on Earth or in Heaven. Thank you for your prayers, and for having this thread.

nitia715

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 28th December 2010, 7:35 pm

My Fiance and I pray as a couple and individualy...

We are engaged to be married, we have been there at each-others best and worst... TOGETHER, we are facing a bad living situation and bad financial problems. We are trying to make the best out of the situation, but on my end, it is very hard. I give my problems to him, and he passes them to GOD! (I still pray as well though, lol)

My car of 10 years (fully paid off) was totaled in September. I barely got a rental in November. With this rental, that is more money out of pocket!

We are staying in an extended Motel. I do thank GOD for us being able to have a roof over our head, BUT we are NOT comfortable here and would love to be back in an apartment that WE deserve.

We are living check to check... We may be down, but NOT out...

I feel a bit discouraged, because I have always been a person to give when one is in need because that was how I was raised... I don't do things for Brownie Points, but it makes me think "I have blown my whole savings for others, gave while I was broke, gave while I was struggling with bills, no car, no stable place... So it's like, what about me? What about us?

My Fiance is the most GOD fearing man I know, the most generous, and gives his all... SO I hate when he has this bad luck streak... He is holding up way better than me...

I just ask for prayer for things to shift around for the better!
I ask that you pray for "US" and our situation...

I also ask that you pray for me: To learn how to give it all to GOD and to step out on FAITH!

I will keep u ladies in my prayers as well! sunny
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th January 2011, 3:46 pm

It is my understanding that Nikole Crowe aka TheMopTopMaven is really ill at this time. I check her website almost daily for new posts and there have been none for nearly three weeks. A poster who ordered some jewelry from Nikoles line apparently spoke with Nikoles mom via email inquiring about why she had yet to receive it and was told that Nikole was ill. Another says that she was told via email by Nikoles mom that she is in the hospital. I think it would be wonderful if all who read this could just say a prayer for our fellow curly Nikole.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 28th January 2011, 4:16 pm

Everyone is in my prayers.
@cupcakes415 - my heart goes out to you and your fiance. I hope that you find a stable place to live soon and your situation improves. I know what its like to be down and out. I'm currently unemployed, and have a place to live thanks to my husband, but our income and my faith is slowly draining, and if I don't find work soon we too will be out of a place to live.
I went to an interview yesterday, please pray for me that I get the job!
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 2nd February 2011, 4:29 pm

kinksncurls wrote:Everyone is in my prayers.
@cupcakes415 - my heart goes out to you and your fiance. I hope that you find a stable place to live soon and your situation improves. I know what its like to be down and out. I'm currently unemployed, and have a place to live thanks to my husband, but our income and my faith is slowly draining, and if I don't find work soon we too will be out of a place to live.
I went to an interview yesterday, please pray for me that I get the job!

Thank You Kinksncurls...

I pray that your interview goes well and you shine brightly to the people that are interviewing you.
The good thing is, we are in a studio for now. At least we have a roof over our heads. I actually like it, but I can't wait to get into a regular home. Well, he had to interviews with his old job, but they have yet to call him back, so again, finances and everything falls on me. I am using a rental car for now, but even that is draining, so I am turning it in on monday because I want to have a decent check. It's sad that I work for a Corporate car company and they can't even help me lease a car. Things are slowly looking up, but it's hard because like I mentioned, I am going to have to take care of things until his job kicks in...

But I have to say GOD has blessed me in one way. I attend Dance Try-outs for a football team last saturday... And I made it! I know it doesn't fix the problems that were are facing, but dancing is my life passion. And I want to acknowledge every blessing that is handed to me... BIG or small!

Keep me posted on your interview status Kinksncurls Like a Star @ heaven
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 2nd February 2011, 6:58 pm

As I was reading through these posts, God laid it on my heart to share my testimony.

I started my doctoral program in August 2009. At that point, I was hired by my school to work in residence life and as a research assistant on a grant for my department. It was only God that got me into the program and I walked by faith. I committed my academic life, my social life, my financial life, and my entire self to Him.

In early 2010, I found out that the grant was ending and as of Fall 2010, I'd no longer be a research assistant. I also found out that residence life closed the position and that I'd be completely unemployed. I can say with 100% truth...I NEVER LOST FAITH! I continued to believe that if God had gotten me into the program, He'd see me through.

I've been unemployed since June 2010. I've applied to over 50 positions, and have not even been called for an interview. I moved back home with my mom, after being on my own for about 9 years. I have no income, no prospects, and no leads.....BUT GOD!!!

There has NEVER been a time when I have gone without! Every time, I've needed anything, God has allowed other people to bless me financially. He knew that I'd be at this point when a few years ago, He allowed all my debts to be paid off. I still completely trust and believe in Him. Every time I apply for a job (and my mind says "YOU NEED THIS JOB", my spirit is calmed by the Holy Spirit who reminds me that HE is in control).

A few weeks ago, I had a revelation...and it took everything out of me to say it out loud..."I DON'T NEED A JOB". I can say that because I know that it is only God that provides. I'm certain that He will make a way and provide for me, whether in the form of a grant, a scholarship, an inheritance, checks in the mail or through employment. I trust in the fact that there is nothing that I can do that will change, alter, quicken or effect His plan, so I continue to WAIT IN EXPECTATION that He will provide.

Peace and Love...My prayers are with everyone who needs a touch from Our God!

MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 8th February 2011, 7:00 pm

WOW, MMB. You have amazing faith. I will keep you in my prayers, but I too know that we serve an awesome God and he makes no mistakes.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th February 2011, 2:04 pm

I want to thank you all for your prayers. My mom is doing exceptionally well. She is undergoing radiation treatments now. She has less than half left to undergo. Her spirits are up, and she looks great! Yes, God!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next