CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/

+2
ChrsLvsBks
Red53
6 posters

Go down

I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/ Empty I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/

Post by Red53 4th August 2010, 9:32 pm

Hi. I am not usually on here very often, but I posted a few months ago I was ready for a change. I wanted a cut and color. So I went to A salon that specializes in natural hair, and got it cut and colored. Now I absolutely ,ove the color, it is the cut I am not sure about. My hair was pretty long, but I always had a lot of shrinkage. My standard styles were an Afro puff, 2strand twists and twist outs. Well after my cut, the back of my hair is soooooo short. There is no way I will be able to get it an Afro puff. I never wore my hair out but now I think I will have too.....

I have no clue as to which products to use to get a look with his new cut....it will be a process.

I will post pictures but I'm usi g. Y iPad mow and can't from here.
Red53
Red53

Back to top Go down

I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/ Empty Re: I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th August 2010, 12:28 pm

Beautiful avatar!! Please share your makeup tips and tricks with us. There is a makeup thread under the Skin Care forum.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 11th August 2010, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information about Makeup thread under Skin Care)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/ Empty Re: I was bored and wanted a change....now I think I regret it :/

Post by nattyblog 11th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Do you have your pics in your album? Or a camera connector to get them there? If you have pics in your album and you get an app that uploads to a photo journaling site, you can use the code for the pic on cn forums. I use the app for picasa. It's pretty awesome not to have to carry a laptop so much anymore! There is also one for flickr and a few others. Haven't seen one for fotki yet (well, not in English).
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th August 2010, 1:24 pm

Lol, at Natty the Ipad queen! Welcome Red I look forward to pics. Then I can recommend some products!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 13th August 2010, 10:07 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Lol, at Natty the Ipad queen! Welcome Red I look forward to pics. Then I can recommend some products!

I can't help it! Embarassed lol!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blackricangirl 16th August 2010, 10:45 pm

@ Red53: Very beautiful pic!!! I can't wait until I can do my hair in styles like that.
blackricangirl
blackricangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by missmjcarter 20th August 2010, 5:54 pm

That style is beautiful Very Happy
missmjcarter
missmjcarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down