CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks post-BC =)

2 posters

Go down

2 weeks post-BC =) Empty 2 weeks post-BC =)

Post by BellaLuna 28th July 2010, 10:07 pm

Haven't written in a while and just wanted to update 2 weeks post-BC =) Icon_smile . I am 2 weeks post-BC and I am loving it! I have started running this week and for the first time in years I didn't have to worry about my hair lol. LOVE IT!!!!! I am getting over my obsession with buying every hair care product because I have found products I love 2 weeks post-BC =) Icon_smile . As a shampoo and conditioner I am using Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing. Absolutely love this stuff!!!! I am big on scents and this one is MARVELOUS!!! For my leave-in I use Kinky Curly Knot Today and I style it with Kinky Curly Custard. The KCC has given me the best curl definition yet, but I have noticed that it can leave my hair a little crunchy if I don't add any oil. I apply jojoba oil right after styling my hair and I also use it at night before I go to bed.
The first week after my BC I was co-washing every day but I felt my hair wasn't reacting right so I went to co-washing every 2-3 days and it seems to be going well. I'm still in the learning stage so I did make a trip to my stylist so she could make sure I was doing good and not harm to my hair lol. She said I was doing great 2 weeks post-BC =) Icon_smile . I will still be going to her every 6 weeks for her to monitor my progress until I get the hang of it. Just wanted to check in, I will be posting pics soon 2 weeks post-BC =) Icon_smile .

Live, Laugh, Love!!!!
BellaLuna
BellaLuna

Back to top Go down

2 weeks post-BC =) Empty Re: 2 weeks post-BC =)

Post by CrissyQ 28th July 2010, 10:34 pm

welcome bella
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down