CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin...

2 posters

Go down

Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Empty Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin...

Post by Tiffy2 6th July 2010, 8:47 pm

Ok,so since I've been natural (almost 7 months in July...yay me!) I've been wanting to put some color in my hair just to jazz it up a little.I tried useing hibiscus flowers in my henna to give it a red color but it doesn't work. I've tried boiling the flowers in coconut milk and the second time I boiled them in lemon juice. still the same results,little to no red color in my hair.so the only thing I can think of is putting a 7 stage in my hair to strip the color,and then put a red dye or rinse in my hair. but my hair is like my child,I spoil it constantly and would never want to hurt it in anyway.but I'm also tired of this dull blackish brown color too. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.ladies please help me!

Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Dsc03510Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Dsc03511Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Dsc03512
Tiffy2
Tiffy2

https://facebook.com/cherrikissez

Back to top Go down

Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Empty Re: Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin...

Post by mstokes2008 6th July 2010, 9:28 pm

I'm in the same boat lady. I want my red color back so bad. I've tried henna but the whole "tint" thing wasn't working for me. I tried the Ion Brilliance line burgundy brown and it only colored parts of my hair. Idk what to do. What color/line would you use to color it?
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin... Empty Re: Itchin to buy a 7 stage and some Jazzin...

Post by Tiffy2 6th July 2010, 9:59 pm

I want to use jazzin products. Maybe put a cherry cola rinse in my hair.what color were you gonna use?
Tiffy2
Tiffy2

https://facebook.com/cherrikissez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum