CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101

Go down

Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101 Empty Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101

Post by BlakButterfli 5th July 2010, 4:17 pm

Ok...so, with nothing really to do today (I've eaten all that I can, trust me!) I decided to do a Henna treatment on my hair. I looked at Nikki's tutorial and read a little on the Henna forum, but I was ready to go, so...I did. Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101 Icon_biggrin

I used 100 grams of Jamila Henna and mixed it with green tea, 2 tablespoons of honey and a little cinnamon (to try and add color). I pretty much followed Nikki's recipe on her tutorial. I had read somewhere about adding cinnamon for color, so I tossed about two tablespoons in there - I'm guessing on the amount.

Here are some pics of the Henna in my hair.

Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101 Henna_10

Blakbutterfli and Leona are in Henna 101 Henna_11

I have to work in the morning and don't have time to leave it in overnight, so I'll be washing it out around six this evening. I'm planning on doing a DC with AO HSR and...we'll see from there! I'll post pics and how I'm feeling about this later tonight.
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down