CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+69
neethair
Karyn
KeetaRay
j. kinky
dajewel
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
Treece
SheeTacular
Thinice
Happy2B
Hurricane Curly
SisterBoyd
AfroButtafly
Cherry: extraordinary!
KeAnia
TriniCherryPrincess
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
freckledmom4
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
CocoEuro
wyldhoney
ktoliver5303
carfi366
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
Buttercup76
curlsunfurled
nattyblog
missmoriah
Mom2KurlyT
jamaicacurl
FemmeFox
LadyMika
LaToya28
xtremelyperfect
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
BlondeByDesire
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
iri9109
mrsmackey
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
curly-me-naturally
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
jlowman1
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
NubieNatty
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
priceless
KinkyNappyHappy
73 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 39 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th February 2011, 6:54 am

LOVE THE PICS!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th February 2011, 1:22 pm

heeeey laydeez!!! omg, im tryin to recover from the wknd and why in the WORLD did i agree to work this morning vs tonight Rolling Eyes crazy!!

i had a BALL at the meetup despite having to chase around my boyz too, lol and i cant even begin to explain how GORGEOUS everyone looks. like talkin to yall over the net and swappin pics really does NO JUSTICE to the real deal in person! i wish i wouldve brought my cam **smacks forehead** so i told whomever paparazzi was to post it on the thread

SN: yea thanx mary for lettin me know i needed to re-up on my gloss Razz we look soooo good. i didnt realize my makeup was so on point..TIL:

one curly asked me "are u a makeup artist?'
ME: Shocked

i was like...no are u serious, i mean she didnt know me so she wasnt tryn to be funny but i was so flabbergasted. esp since i tried somethin new at the last minute with my makeup n i was running behind so i didnt have time to change it. wooow, i felt so good. then another curly asked me if i was a comedian

ME: affraid ooooommmmmg!!!

but i had a great time and loved every minute of it. dva did a wonderful time puttin this thang together becuz we really did shut that ranch DOWN, they had to move us to a private section upstairs cuz we took over their main floor, lol. cant wait to see more of u guys in bmore next month, oooh i will be IN THE BLDG!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th February 2011, 12:46 am

Nubie, I would love to know what you gals did. Can you inbox me? We have a meet up coming up and we need ideas.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th February 2011, 12:14 am

i forgot to give yall some pics!!

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo112

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo13
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th February 2011, 12:15 am

and theres some pics in the dmv meetup section:

nubienatty - Page 39 Img_0010
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th February 2011, 1:14 am

LOVING THAT COLOR ON YOU!!!! It really sets your AR off!!!

OAN: I posted a pic of the consistency of the KBB Butter Love on my CSJ for you.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th February 2011, 1:15 am

Hi Nubie, Thanks for the inbox and for the kind words. For some reason I can"t reply (no reply button Rolling Eyes) So I figured I would reply here. Thank you for the info. I will take your suggestion.

Love the pics!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 17th February 2011, 9:40 pm

Your makeup was on point. I didn't get time to talk to you about it because by the end of the meetup I was spent. I'm glad you came....we were looking for you. And Mason is such a cutie pie! He looked like he was having fun too. Smile

I love the new avi! That is such a great pic.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 18th February 2011, 12:14 am

Heyyyyy Nubie! I have missed so much! LOVIN' that color and cut lady!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th February 2011, 12:26 am

Hey laydeez!! thanx so much for the love. im really enjoyin my blonde look but im skeptical wit how long i can keep it up! im so scared to keep gettin my roots wit my hair bein so short so i THINK im gonna do one more application of it and move on to spicy cognac YET i dnt know if i want to go red just yet. wit the spring time around the corner, i wanna keep it a nice blonde-sh/light brown color...oooh so many colors i wanna do now **sigh**

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo15

my curls are now poppin so im gonna get a shapeup this wknd and let it grow more on the top and just keep it short on the sides so it can grow wit a shape!

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo115

i dc'd w/MJ rapid cuz im NOT usin my DC til i get some more length. i mean i have used it since my cut but i wanna savor it to really FEEEEEEEEL the softness through my fingers. i pretty much use my QB on the daily and moreso to pre-poo w/vatika frosting OR w/the MJ. im down to half the jar now. my oyin pomade is dmn near GONE so when i visit bmore i'll re-up on that and some shine n define ONLY!! i've also been revisiting giovanni cuz its good for my twa days but once its gone im NOT repurchasing...i used that dmn tea tree in the shower n some got in my eyes affraid got dmn-got dmn!!! eyes was just a stinging n felt like my dmn corona was melting Mad

went to disney on ice wit mason class and had a good time. i think i was more excited than him! however..i felt like i needed a loan for them expensive azz "extras" they got Neutral $12 for a small cup of snow ice in a keepsake mickey cup, $15 for the tall princess one, $12 for some dmn cotton candy wit a crown of mickey ears (i did get that...for ME) and $5-7 for some popcorn! sheeesh. but we had a blast though, after we got back around 130p we headed home for a quick nap n enjoyed the weather at the park. needless to say he was knocked out by 830p! Cool

Have a good wknd laydeez!!! I love you
nubienatty - Page 39 Photo212
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 19th February 2011, 6:03 am

Your makeup is beautiful! That color is RIDIC! I agree, keep it fresh and light for spring and hit em with a bold red near the fall. Check you out getting kudos! You've become self-made makeup artist! Go 'head Nubie!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st February 2011, 6:29 am

HOWDY!!! Lovin this second BC. I definitely think you should go for the red.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Onebyd42 21st February 2011, 12:12 pm

Hey Nubie, new to the forums but I am LOVING your cut and color; you and Sweet are doing the damn thing with your cuts! I am almost 9 months natural and have been feeling the itch again to cut it back down. I shaved my head for my bc and boy do I miss those simple days when I ddnt have to spend so much time washing & styling my hair and I could truly just get up and go. I just dyed my hair for the second time since Ive been natural to midnight black after having cinnamon brown in my hair; I really like it and it has kept me from cutting my hair & hasnt done any damage to my hair at all. So when I get bored I color my hair Laughing
Onebyd42
Onebyd42

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st February 2011, 2:02 pm

Hey Nubie,
Great pics. You are doing it up with the makeup. Girl, you're lookin' fierce.

I want to thank you again for the earrings. I cannot wait to wear them. I'll be sure to post pics when I do. That was so sweet of you. I'm so glad I didn't give them away. I would have been so mad at myself. Thanks again! Hope you have a great week.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st February 2011, 7:06 pm

In the light of the car you can really see the color!! It really looks good on you. I remember my first Disney on Ice...girl Mickey and Minnie came out to Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation....I was so hyped, run I was like next stop Disney World.

Yes ma'am all of that stuff is expensive, but you know you gotta buy that stuff no matter what!!! I know Mason had a great time....enjoy this because this will pass so fast... Sad

Anyway....the meet up looked like it was so much fun. Now I'm confused was Sweet and IB at the same meet-up?

Anywho....TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 21st February 2011, 7:36 pm

Nubie, the hair looks great!!! I think the red will look great also. You just have the face to handle colors!! And your makeup is on point!! I did get to talk you to you for a min at the meet up. You are just as funny in person!!! Rocking that Amber Rose!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd February 2011, 11:32 pm

@jnb-thanx honey, from ur avi ur puff is HUUUUUUUUGE!! looking good.
@onebyd-i feel u cuz i look to color when i get bored too, lol
@dva-giiiiiiirl if i wouldve seen u hand out that box to somebody who THOUGHT they won...i wouldve did a backflip, karate chop n smacked it out somebody hand n they wouldve had their feelings HURT...mmm k!!
@knh-yes the whole time i was like...confirmed..we doin disney world for mason 5th bday! i've never been into big parties for bday's anywayz so we gonna do it BIG n do disney world...again its really for me on the low-low Suspect
@missy-heeeey girl, im glad u made it out. i remember briefly talkin to u, if i wasnt so busy chasin after my boys Mad trust me, im going SOLO for the next one, lol.

so ive been goin back n forth wit if i wanna do dreads n etc only becuz its on my bucket list but i just dont wanna start em n get bored. im 80% sure i WONT do dreads becuz i like playin in hair products and touchin my hair too much Rolling Eyes

im gonna go for the red becuz i dont wanna keep blondin my hair esp since i want it to grow out....a little! i doubt i let it grow back as long as i had it but i wanna keep my sides short wit the top longer. so im gonna get my haircut this friday and use the spicy cognac rinse from the meetup! there after as my hair ON TOP grows i can use strictly henna ONLY n go from there. my hair is growin so fast though, i got little curlies everywhere bounce i use eco gel ONLY and spritz with my water n oil mix so my hair isnt dry or hard surprisingly!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 26th February 2011, 2:33 am

HEYYYYYY MISSSSS NUBIE!!!!!!!! Ever since you cut that hair, you are going dye crazy over there LOL. I plan on doing a streak in the front once I hit my goal length.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2011, 12:58 pm

Nub!! You are doing the dayum thing!! I saw your "pic" on FB go one and do it gurl!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st March 2011, 5:54 am

hey Nubie, just passing thru. I see you are really enjoying your new cut. Your personality is shining through the fb and cn pages.................... Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd March 2011, 1:04 am

hey laydeez!! thanx...im really enjoy the cut fo' sho' and im loving my blonde, i shouldve went red already but i was asked by my stylist to be a model for her salon so im gonna wait to see what she wants to do. ok so let me stop running my mouth n show yall pics...

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo910

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo12

and my curls are poppin...

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo610

the rest of the pics...u gotta check out my blog **evil laugh**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 2nd March 2011, 1:11 am

Wow your hair is growing fast!!! Make sure those red pics are posted. I bet it will look great!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd March 2011, 1:13 am

hey cee; u know i always keep yall in the loop Very Happy
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 2nd March 2011, 2:28 pm

Wow Nubie-your hair is growin' so fast and those beautiful curls are poppin on top! How's the house coming along?
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd March 2011, 7:19 pm

hey freckles!! thanx for askin, my home is comin along quite lovely Very Happy i got it a present n furnished my living room for xmas and my next big project is gonna be to remodel my kitchen which should be easy since its a 10x10. from there my goal is to remodel each bathroom within the next 2-3 yrs. i got a few things on my wish list so it wont totally be what i want it to be for a nice lil minute but its coming along great and im enjoyin my own space...when mason's not there Rolling Eyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next