CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn

2 posters

Go down

I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn Empty I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn

Post by summerbreeze76 24th June 2010, 8:58 am

Hey ladies,

I just had to share that in was in NY over the weekend to fly out of JFK and i made extra x to visit KBB. I was so excited. I had purchased the Hair Milk and Hair Butter before and was interested in trying some of the other products. I really like the Hair Milk, but not quite sure how to use the Butter. N E Way, the lady working on Sunday was very nice and imformative. I only had like 10 mins to decide on what i wanted cuz traffic in NY is CRAZY and i didnt wanna miss my flight. Anyhoot, i ended up getting, the Hair Cream, Deep Conditioner, and Moisturizing Shampoo. I cant wait to try them, but i had to leave them behind in the car, (i had already been to the airport and checked my bags and with the 3oz carry on rule there was no way i was risking them dumping my stuff).

Just wanted to share this with y'all.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn Empty Re: I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th June 2010, 11:57 am

Hope you will review once you try them.

Do you have a Curl Street Journal "house"? It is a great place to document what you are doing. We'd love you to join the "block!"
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn Empty Re: I Visited Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn

Post by summerbreeze76 26th June 2010, 3:07 pm

ChrsLvsBks, I am going to do that as soon as i get back to the States!

Thanks
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down