CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...?

4 posters

Go down

Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...? Empty Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...?

Post by MissKayElle 11th June 2010, 10:54 am

I'm a broke recent college graduate (is there any other kind?) and I decided some time during the spring semester that I was tired of relaxers. Anyway, I want need kinky twists for the summer to help this transition along. But, as I stated before I'm broke. I can't afford $140 to get it done professionally.

If anyone knows anyone in the Philadelphia area who can do kinky twists for a very low price that would greatly appreciated. I'm so desperate that I looked on Craigslist last night. I'm just too afraid someone on there is actually a serial killer.

Please help me!

P.S.

I LOVE this website. It's actually made me excited to go natural...yay!
MissKayElle
MissKayElle

http://mskayelle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...? Empty Re: Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...?

Post by laleepop14 11th June 2010, 11:09 am

I did mine myself and they came out great!!! If you can braid then you will be okay. I watched a ton of you tube videos and did my research. I even got people asking me where I got them done. I am reconsidering putting some in for the summer months... Mine were more of senegales twists and not kinky though. I bought he hair for 1.99 a pack and got to work. It did take me about a week cause I was lazy and did the perimeter of my head so I could wear a ponytail, but I loved the convenience of them and how they looked...Im gonna try to upload some pictures...

I dont know of any places to get them done for less than 140 which is why I did them myself... I couldnt afford it..
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...? Empty Re: Kinky Twists on a looooooow budget...?

Post by labon10 11th June 2010, 11:20 am

I'm with you lalee, been watching a lot of youtube. My thought is to use the professional as a very last resort.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKayElle 11th June 2010, 11:29 am

Yea...braiding is one of many things I can't do. I'll probably give up if I can't get it done by next weekend.

Thanks for the replies, though.
MissKayElle
MissKayElle

http://mskayelle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyBriaful 11th June 2010, 1:32 pm

You can try to do them yourself,My friend did mine for only 40$ and they look professionally done. : ) Try to find someone who will do them for you for a cheap price.
NaturallyBriaful
NaturallyBriaful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down