CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!!

+43
CocoEuro
ladykay6
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
curlsunfurled
thetiffany
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
freckledmom4
BlondeByDesire
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
PaganWifey
iri9109
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
Lynnieluve
Fabulousat50
TerraD
wyldhoney
TheRYL1
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
Buttercup76
Cnicoles6
sweetdrk1
blondie
Mom2KurlyT
CSI
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
AshElleAye
krazy coils
QuietButterfly
WhosThatRedHead
priceless
CocaColaCutie
poeticlyspkng
NylaCoils
CrissyQ
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
nattyblog
47 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Empty Re: My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!!

Post by krazy coils 7th August 2010, 9:10 pm

Congratulations on the job Natty!!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Empty Re: My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!!

Post by Lynnieluve 7th August 2010, 9:16 pm

Congratulations!!!!

Now, Let me hold $5!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 7th August 2010, 10:00 pm

NubieNatty wrote:good luck on your interview! i know what u mean by finding the right one cuz i cant be the one to job hop. all this tedious interviewing and puttin on a fake smile to tap dance for the man is for the birds..DMN IT...I JUST WANT MY 40 ACRES N A MULE!!! My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_mad

My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_rr THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!

but i hope u get the right job for you. lets claim it now!! my current job was suppose to be temporary til my clearance came through but ive been here almost 3 yrs now and being as though im almost 30 i need to be in my career ASAP!!

lol!

Nubie, you are hilarious!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 7th August 2010, 10:02 pm

Thanks Lynnie, kc & WTRH!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th August 2010, 10:05 pm

What about the $5? My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Suspect
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 7th August 2010, 11:16 pm

Laughing

I got you Lynnie!!

lol!

Last edited by nattyblog on 7th August 2010, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I meant the flag waving lol)
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 8th August 2010, 1:47 am

congrats on the job i see your blessing are flowing in. You said you wanted what was going to right for you and you got it. not one but 2 in the same week lol go gurl (in my Martin voice) .
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 8th August 2010, 8:51 am

Lol! Thanks priceless! I figured I might try (emphasis on try) to keep both for a minute. Shocked I just want to see how it goes. Never had the opportunity to have two jobs at once. Plus, I was looking for a discount at the former job, lol! The second job is 5-8 or 6-9 depending on my preference. It's three days a week. So, I might be able to swing both....we'll see.
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th August 2010, 10:06 am

See I told you!!! Congratulations...and two jobs at that!!! woot!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 8th August 2010, 11:09 am

My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_scratch ummm....job for me???

Just kidding. When I was in college i worked up tp 3 jobs at one time as well as go to school full time. If the jobs are at different times then I say try it out. If it doesn't work you can drop the job that pays less. But it never hurts to have a little extra pocket change. Just make sure you don't wear yourself out.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 8th August 2010, 11:40 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:See I told you!!! Congratulations...and two jobs at that!!! woot!

Thanks KNH!

WhosThatRedHead wrote:My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_scratch ummm....job for me???

Just kidding. When I was in college i worked up tp 3 jobs at one time as well as go to school full time. If the jobs are at different times then I say try it out. If it doesn't work you can drop the job that pays less. But it never hurts to have a little extra pocket change. Just make sure you don't wear yourself out.

I hear you on wearing myself out. I know I have a lot on my plate already. Well, the second job doesn't even start until September so I have time to think it through yet. What I don't like is that I would have to tell them about my schedule change after being hired. That would look kinda bad....
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 8th August 2010, 4:48 pm

But if they aren't cool with the schedule changes you already have another job! Or you can call ahead of time to feel them out and see if changing your hours is even possible.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 8th August 2010, 6:29 pm

Yes, you're right. I don't even think the ink is dry yet though. I feel like such a bad guy!

Oh well. This teaching thing is a great opportunity. I can't pass it up!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 8th August 2010, 6:35 pm

nattyblog wrote:Yes, you're right. I don't even think the ink is dry yet though. I feel like such a bad guy!

Oh well. This teaching thing is a great opportunity. I can't pass it up!
I feel you. You'll figure out what to do.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 9th August 2010, 11:01 am

I was looking up information on mail packages getting lost and I happened to find this on the consumer complaints site. Completely unrelated to my search but I thought I'd share for the evoo lover in you:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2010/08/olive_oil.html

Though we owe so much, our country and economy is so large, I don't know if there is an honest business out there anywhere. I think I'm going to get more serious about supporting small businesses and upstarts whenever I can.
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th August 2010, 1:07 pm

Hey Natty,

Its all about how much can a business make without spending a lot of money. You just have to be careful and do a lot of your own research. Some people may not mind that a particular product isn't what it claims to be but if a company is going to sell something that isn't 100% Extra Virgin Olive oil then leave it up to the consumer to decide whether or not they still want to purchase the item instead of being sneaky about everything My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_evil
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 9th August 2010, 1:31 pm

nattyblog wrote:Thanks y'all!

Timidly laughing. Funny story about that job...When I told my mom about the job she was so excited for me......until I told her the pay. Long story short, she talked to my uncle at the family reunion and now I have a job starting some time next week that will pay more than triple the first job, working part time in education. He will also be looking for something for me full time with benefits. I will have to teach some math-I used to be a math major (algebra, geometry, calc and trig but eons ago)-and drumroll will have the opportunity to develop an art program! So that's that I guess, lol!

Hey NattyB! I was gonna say congrats on the first job...but, now more congrats are in order! Praise Him for your Mom & Uncle! LOL I know developing an art program is right up your alley and triple money...can't beat it with a bat! My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

Side Note: Good to know you do that math thang...I may have a couple of questions (Stats coming up... My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_mad). I can read & write, but numbers & letters make my head hurt! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 9th August 2010, 3:42 pm

Congrats on your multiple job offers! I work in public higher ed but as a staff member but I love the liberal atmosphere. And the opportunity to create your own art program is awesome!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 9th August 2010, 7:59 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Natty,

Its all about how much can a business make without spending a lot of money. You just have to be careful and do a lot of your own research. Some people may not mind that a particular product isn't what it claims to be but if a company is going to sell something that isn't 100% Extra Virgin Olive oil then leave it up to the consumer to decide whether or not they still want to purchase the item instead of being sneaky about everything My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_evil

I agree! I just don't like that The American Way seems to have become synonymous with dishonesty & greed. I use olive oil myself and when I learn that I've been takenonthat too, it's just ridiculous.

TheRYL1 wrote:
nattyblog wrote:Thanks y'all!

Timidly laughing. Funny story about that job...When I told my mom about the job she was so excited for me......until I told her the pay. Long story short, she talked to my uncle at the family reunion and now I have a job starting some time next week that will pay more than triple the first job, working part time in education. He will also be looking for something for me full time with benefits. I will have to teach some math-I used to be a math major (algebra, geometry, calc and trig but eons ago)-and drumroll will have the opportunity to develop an art program! So that's that I guess, lol!

Hey NattyB! I was gonna say congrats on the first job...but, now more congrats are in order! Praise Him for your Mom & Uncle! LOL I know developing an art program is right up your alley and triple money...can't beat it with a bat! My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

Side Note: Good to know you do that math thang...I may have a couple of questions (Stats coming up... My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_mad). I can read & write, but numbers & letters make my head hurt! LOL

I know!! That came outta nowhere! Such a blessing!
Hmmmm...stats? That sounds more like my husband's kind of math! Accounting, probability, etc. That stuff is child's play for him.

npmoore04 wrote:Congrats on your multiple job offers! I work in public higher ed but as a staff member but I love the liberal atmosphere. And the opportunity to create your own art program is awesome!

Thank you! It's weird because I refused to worry about it at all. I have so many friends that have been looking for employment for years since this recession so I feel a little funny and grateful at the same time. I know it's all God and I cannot thank Him enough!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 9th August 2010, 10:31 pm

Gues what I got??? My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 617583
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 10th August 2010, 2:13 am

YAH Natty!!! Congrats on all the job opportunities!!! My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 10th August 2010, 9:51 am

Congratulations!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 10th August 2010, 10:28 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Gues what I got??? My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 617583

FINALLY!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm dancing with you with a big kool aid smile on, lol! dance

QuietButterfly wrote:YAH Natty!!! Congrats on all the job opportunities!!! My Show is Up!! And it Looks Good!! - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

BlondeByDesire wrote:Congratulations!

Thanks QB and BBD! I am so excited that I will soon have some more ching in my pocket, you don't even know!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 10th August 2010, 4:53 pm

Well, I am a little out of practice because of that whole job hunt thing. But I still needed to do the little one's hair. This is how it came out....

From 2010

From 2010

From 2010

From 2010

Sorta like a sampler. Whenever I think there are two or three different hairstyles going on on one head, I think of ShaNayNay. Poor baby! But, it'll do for a week or two. Wink

nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 10th August 2010, 6:14 pm

Its cute!! She's Cute!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next