CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

+96
Renny
ladybug
jeanlouisangel
kekesmum
Corygentri
MsJay1121
naturallynola
KeAnia
curl_Gurl
envizionj
prettybrown213
queenshakirah
cha_phylicia
summerbreeze76
NaturalTina
Kez
wyldhoney
cyclingchick
Ms.Mai
freckledmom4
kim
Hurricane Curly
Neems
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
nattyblog
coilykinks
xtremelyperfect
Buttercup76
natural83
jamaicacurl
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curly-me-naturally
swoodward
LaToya28
*CurlyNikki*
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
ladykay6
jlowman1
TMS
Pinkrage
CuddleCurls
Curly_Aquarius
vmichelle
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
iri9109
NhappyJackie
CurlsGalore
newday
LadyMika
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
Notthecoolmom
Curlz of Luv
EmbracingNaturalMe
krazy coils
SheeTacular
CocoEuro
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
Muz
TheRYL1
Karyn
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
A85
dajewel
Roschelle
MellowOne
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
DvaAuNaturel
Intelligentbeauty
Mz. Thang
FemmeFox
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteƩ
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
jcanalena79
TerraD
100 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by xtremelyperfect 22nd June 2010, 7:33 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 June_113

Chrs your hair looks so great all the time. I wish I had these braiding skills. Sigh. Wink Looks like the concert was a blast!
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by coilykinks 22nd June 2010, 8:20 pm

Chrs......your hair looks F-A-B!

Did you enjoy the concert as much as I did?
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 22nd June 2010, 9:23 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Here are a few BB pictures from Friday (will have Maxwell pictures, I think I used my husband's to take pics of Maxwell or perhaps I was focused on seeing and hearing him live ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_lol ).

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Hubby_10

I ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Herz this pic!! Just beautiful!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 22nd June 2010, 10:12 pm

Amazing, beautiful and creative. My daughter, who is forever hassling me about being on the "nappy hair" sites, thinks your hair is so long. It is next to impossible to get my daughter to look at anything that isn't straight. And her BSL hair is natural. But she keeps it hidden all the time.

Thanks for being an inspiration! I am going to keep showing her pics of your hair - maybe she'll let hers out!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 22nd June 2010, 10:14 pm

Your hair looked fab, did you see Michelle Obama while you were there? She was having a girls night out and went to the concert apparently Smile

BTW, I used green tea on my hair all last week, I think my hair loves it. Thanks for the tip on that!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd June 2010, 10:14 pm

Great pics...I can't wait til Friday!! cheers
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 23rd June 2010, 5:36 pm

Hi Chrs!

The Maxwell pics look amazing! You look radiant! As for my lipstick in the avi, it's not red it's hot pink. FunnyFace by NARS to be exact. The key to finding the right red for you is trial and error and knowing your undertones. I would go to a counter first and have someone narrow down what you should be looking for. Once you know it's just trial and error.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 5:56 pm

i love black love ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Herz

oh yea and love the review! i think the only thing i wanna try from the curls line is the sublime cleanser and a styler! since i have so many stylers though....it'll be waaaay on the end of my list.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Empty Loving Curl Junkie - Moisture Laden Products :oD!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th June 2010, 12:13 pm

So much ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Herz for Curl Junkie line ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_biggrin! Pictures will be up later today!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

jamaicacurl wrote:Great pics!!
Thanks!

xtremelyperfect wrote:

Chrs your hair looks so great all the time. I wish I had these braiding skills. Sigh. Wink Looks like the concert was a blast!
Thanks, it is not believe me. Practice with your braids. It definitel makes a difference. Enjoyed the concert to the fullest!

coilykinks wrote:Chrs......your hair looks F-A-B!

Did you enjoy the concert as much as I did?
Thanks, and Y-E-S!!!!!

LaToya28 wrote:I ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Herz this pic!! Just beautiful!
Thank you lady!

swoodward wrote:Amazing, beautiful and creative. My daughter, who is forever hassling me about being on the "nappy hair" sites, thinks your hair is so long. It is next to impossible to get my daughter to look at anything that isn't straight. And her BSL hair is natural. But she keeps it hidden all the time.

Thanks for being an inspiration! I am going to keep showing her pics of your hair - maybe she'll let hers out!
Tell your DD to let it "hang" literally. As long as your ends are coated with oil/butter she should be good. I will do my best to keep inspiring her. Gotta love the kiddos!

Muz wrote: Your hair looked fab, did you see Michelle Obama while you were there? She was having a girls night out and went to the concert apparently Smile

BTW, I used green tea on my hair all last week, I think my hair loves it. Thanks for the tip on that!
No, I didn't see her. I heard a bunch of hoopla to the left of me about two dozen of rows up. Many said it was Patti Labelle. Not sure who was there but people were taking pictures. ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_cheers for green tea love.

sweetdrk1 wrote:Great pics...I can't wait til Friday!! cheers
Cannot wait to read about your experience! Rest up and be ready to enjoy all the hits from two of the greatest artists out now.

FemmeFox wrote:Hi Chrs!

The Maxwell pics look amazing! You look radiant! As for my lipstick in the avi, it's not red it's hot pink. FunnyFace by NARS to be exact. The key to finding the right red for you is trial and error and knowing your undertones. I would go to a counter first and have someone narrow down what you should be looking for. Once you know it's just trial and error.
Hey Femme! Thanks for the "radiant" comment. I will visit a counter 'cause I have no idea what my undertones are. Thanks for the tip!

NubieNatty wrote:i love black love ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Herz

oh yea and love the review! i think the only thing i wanna try from the curls line is the sublime cleanser and a styler! since i have so many stylers though....it'll be waaaay on the end of my list.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_sunny for black love!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 24th June 2010, 1:52 pm

just stopping by to say howdy
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th June 2010, 5:12 pm

@Notthecoolmom, How you doin'? *said like Wendy Williams*

So ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_bounce , why? I finally have hair like I like it using the CJ products. My hair is soft, my curls are defined. The different textures are acting right, LOL, and I have "just right Goldilocks" volume ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_wink . Lookey, lookey--I will take better pictures tonight after Zumba and share what I used and how.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img01113
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img01111ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img01112
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th June 2010, 5:40 pm

Looking good sis!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 24th June 2010, 6:49 pm

Looking curlicious! Let me get out of here cause i had just made my mind up to start protective styling more. If I see another wash n go that looks awesome I am gonna crack! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Drunken_smilie I need to stay focused! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Lol
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 24th June 2010, 7:07 pm

Looking good as always! :-)

I can't wait to get the CJ scoop!!!!

And that's a beautiful pic of you with the hubby! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_rr
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 24th June 2010, 7:40 pm

purple is your color
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th June 2010, 11:35 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:Looking good sis!

npmoore04 wrote:Looking curlicious! Let me get out of here cause i had just made my mind up to start protective styling more. If I see another wash n go that looks awesome I am gonna crack! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Drunken_smilie I need to stay focused! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Lol

TheRYL1 wrote:Looking good as always! :-)

I can't wait to get the CJ scoop!!!!

And that's a beautiful pic of you with the hubby! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_rr

Notthecoolmom wrote:purple is your color

Thank you ladies! I love purple and never really wore it before. I am loving it.

Sunday, my DH and I attended Step Afrika. I wore my I.M.I. LBD earrings and Notthecoolmom clutch.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0161ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0162ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0163

Last night, I cleansed with the CJ CA shampoo then applied CJ Smoothing conditioner. I detangled with my denman in small sections (eight each half of my hair). I rinsed in cold water with the twists in. My hair felt oh so good afterward and my curls clumped ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_bounce. What I did next was apply CJ Beauticurls LI, EVOO, CJ Moisture Rehab and CJ AF (for hold). I raked each layer in twice for each section then smoothed to help curls clump.

Here are pictures taken after Zumba class.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0165ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0166ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0167ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Img_0168
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 24th June 2010, 11:40 pm

Your hair looks great! And I agree that purple looks sooo good on you!
Funny, I was just looking up Curl Junkie products this week as a prospective line to try next. You've gotten great results!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 24th June 2010, 11:53 pm

gorgeous hair.............as always!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 24th June 2010, 11:54 pm

Yea! you used your clutch. Look at you working it and getting a little feisty in the last pic.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 25th June 2010, 12:47 am

Love the wash n go on you...it's a little big and looks fantastic! It's a good look on you.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th June 2010, 2:07 pm

OK...I'm running to the CJ site right now! LOL

The last pic...love it...the caption:

"BIG CHRS...AND I AM THE ONE!" ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 20 Icon_cool
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 25th June 2010, 2:11 pm

Chrs the wng is gorgeous! I love the Curl Rehab and the Honey and Banana deep fix!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 25th June 2010, 2:33 pm

I mean, WOW!!! Chrs ,you got me drooling over your curls like I'm about to eat a rack of ribs!!! Beautiful curls, volume, length, and how soft and light it looks! I may have to look into the Curl Junkie line, too!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 25th June 2010, 4:10 pm

Love the hair Chrs!! I was also thinking about trying the Curl Junkie line soon. Hmmm... flower
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th June 2010, 4:48 pm

Chrs, you and hubby look super cute!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next