CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie

+10
BlakButterfli
KinkyNappyHappy
jcanalena79
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Juices-n-Berries
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
poeticlyspkng
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie - Page 2 Empty Re: Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st May 2010, 1:35 pm

I'm sold... sigh...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie - Page 2 Empty Re: Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd May 2010, 2:30 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I didn't see it at my Target either. I was gonna order it online. Lol. That's always an option Sweet. Lol
LOL I am not listening!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd May 2010, 2:32 pm

new2curl wrote:Good Morning Ladies

So I went to Target yesterday to pick up the Shea Moisture Smoothie. I wanted to try out the smoothie after I co-washed my hair with coconut milk & Giovanni Smooth as silk cond. Well as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Shea Moisture Organic coconut & hibiscus curl and hold smoothie - Page 2 P1000413

Using the Shea Moisture Smoothie Helps me to cut back on using so much other products in my hair to get that smooth and shiny curl.

Thank, Thank, Thank
Shocked Shocked Shocked Your hair looks AWESOME but WHATEVER!! I am NOT going to drive around to find a target that carries this line, no matter what you all say or show me. Or better yet, I will not go into the two local targets and inquire as to why they DON't have it. I will NOT! and I mean what I said. *throws the mic down and walks away*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by dhanks 21st May 2010, 6:49 pm

Now see I had talked myself into not needing it but now I HAVE to try, I need some more Curls gel anyway.

dhanks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd May 2010, 2:29 pm

shea moisture is DEFINITELY on my wishlist....ur results are amazing!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by dhanks 22nd May 2010, 8:58 pm

So I went to Target, they didn't have that smoothie. I guess I'll have to wait.

dhanks

Back to top Go down

Post by tflo82 27th May 2010, 3:52 pm

Dhanks, you have to ask them for it. I went to four targets before I decided to ask. If it's not on the shelf they have it in the back. I didnt get the curl in hold smoothie but I do use the curl enhancing smoothie. Next time ask them to check in the back.

tflo82

Back to top Go down

Post by dhanks 28th May 2010, 3:29 pm

Oh, great, thanks. My hubby might leave me alone justlong eough to go back this weekend. :-)

dhanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2