CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

+73
Maricopa
swoodward
Heart2Worship
Curlz of Luv
newday
priceless
Neems
Happy2B
Janet36603
Deva_87
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlsunfurled
soleil
KnottyKinkyMommy
LaToya28
CocoEuro
iri9109
Mom2KurlyT
Serenity23
Pinkrage
MomnWife
jlowman1
BrownSkinDiva
LadyMika
TheRYL1
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
~JOME~
vmichelle
HAMPTONSFNST
awills
Curly_Aquarius
TMS
coilykinks
crvng4mr
NylaCoils
mrsmackey
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
A85
exhale1913
jcanalena79
Karyn
ktoliver5303
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
sunbaby
CrissyQ
NubieNatty
StephanieB
Mz. Thang
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
TerraD
Nikcoils
Intelligentbeauty
tiashaunteƩ
Juices-n-Berries
bholmes87
Muz
Notthecoolmom
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
77 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by swoodward 8th June 2010, 8:19 pm

Happy milestone! And hey, you can carry it off! LOVE IT! afro
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 9:06 pm

go on wit your bad self Young Lady !!! lol

I don't think you look like a little kid , I think it's weather suitable ... but maybe you look like a teeny bopper ..lol, but super cute .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 8th June 2010, 9:42 pm

Great look. It makes you look youthful!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 8th June 2010, 10:20 pm

Too freakin cute Lynnie. Your hair grows so fast...I'm sure thats due to all the TLC and protective you do also. Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th June 2010, 10:24 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Your puff looks awesome! As expected. Lol. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Lynnie your hair always come out great love the puff! Smile

curly-me-naturally wrote:Hey , Mrs Lynnie

SUPER CUTE!!!! as always :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

Thanks ladies!!

BrownSkinDiva wrote:hey lynnie, happy tuesday!!! hope you have a great day Smile

Thanks. I had a great day!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 8th June 2010, 10:32 pm

OMG I am so jealous your puff is out of control I love it. what are you banding it with? not that I can do a puff right now, but when Drama (my hair) was a little longer my bands was too tight or too loose.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th June 2010, 10:46 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PUFF SO PERFECT!! I mean really what did you do to slick it back and hold the puff with!! I can not Figure that out for the life of me!

I apply gel to my edges and smooth my hair back with my hand then a brush. Then I double an ouchless head band and slide it back. I tie down my edges with a scarf for about 10-15 mins to "set". Then I tie my knee hi (entire knee hi) on my puff and take the ouchless band off. The ouchless band gives me a headache.

CocaColaCutie wrote:yay!!!!

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 617583

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Well...I think this last puff is too cute. I can't see the first puff...don't know why, but cute nontheless!!!

KNH

Thanks. The first puff is on pg 38.

TheRYL1 wrote:Yay! Look at Lynnie's P-U-F-F! Doing big thangs...Congrats! LOL

Thanks!!

bholmes87 wrote:woot! That is sooooo flippin adorable Lynnie!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:That is cute! Can't wait until I can do that! What do you use to hold it in place?

Thanks! I used a knee hi.

krazy coils wrote:This puff is too cute!

Thanks!!

Serenity23 wrote:It looks really cute Lynnie! It's funny how once we BC we have these little milestones that make us so happy! I'm anticipating the day when I can make a bun. You won't be able to tell me nothing then! But your puff doesn't look like a little girl, I think it looks cute and funky.

Thanks!! I am looking forward to wearing buns too. It's funny because I never wore my hair in ponytails or buns when I was relaxed.

NubieNatty wrote:girl who u foolin u knew dmn well u could pull that puff on top of ur head a mere 5 months ago :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_rolleyes u are lookin like a little girl too, toooo cute!! i always love a high pony.

so how are you liking ur pooka nectar?

@kc; u know what...i feel u on the parkin..which helps me complete my vents..PART 2!! stay tuned!!

Thanks Nubie!! I only had to use one bobby pin for this pony puff. I love my pooka hair nectar. I got my second bottle in the mail over the weekend. The only thing about I dont like is all the stuff floating in the bottle. They can keep that. LOL!!

xtremelyperfect wrote:cute puff! i only put my puff on the top of my head. i don't care if i look like a lil kid lol. most people think i do regardless. go lynnie!!! Very Happy

Thanks!!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Awww. How cute! I don't think you look like a first grader. Maybe 6th grade. Lol. Awesome growth. I think xal is getting there...

Thanks!! xal will be there soon.

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Love the high puff. Reminds me of when I was little and my mom would pull my hair into "bush balls" (that's what she called them). I love seeing them on anyone. Looks good on you!

Thanks!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th June 2010, 10:48 pm

swoodward wrote:Happy milestone! And hey, you can carry it off! LOVE IT! afro

Thanks!!

curly-me-naturally wrote:go on wit your bad self Young Lady !!! lol

I don't think you look like a little kid , I think it's weather suitable ... but maybe you look like a teeny bopper ..lol, but super cute .

Thanks!

coilykinks wrote:Great look. It makes you look youthful!

Thanks!!

AfrikanLatina wrote:Too freakin cute Lynnie. Your hair grows so fast...I'm sure thats due to all the TLC and protective you do also. Smile

Thanks!! I :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Herz your new avatar!!

priceless wrote:OMG I am so jealous your puff is out of control I love it. what are you banding it with? not that I can do a puff right now, but when Drama (my hair) was a little longer my bands was too tight or too loose.

Thanks. I use a knee hi.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th June 2010, 11:16 pm

The Adventures of Potty Training

We finally got the poopie in the potty. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_lol We had one accident today. I am shooting for him to be fully potty trained by August.

In hair news...

I posted the pics earlier. Roxie is in a pony puff today. Tonight I am gonna apply Oyin Burnt sugar pomade to my edges and tie it down and put my bonnet on. I plan to cowash Roxie tomorrow and put in some two strand twist. We are going to see the twins again Thursday :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 617583 so I will be putting Roxie away for a few days. I will be taking hair products this time :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_lol

Fitness Journey

I made it to the gym this AM.

50 minutes of cardio - 3.84 miles (I ran a little over two miles) - 522 calories burned. Tomorrow I will do my cardio on the elliptical machine.

That's all for now. Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JOME~ 9th June 2010, 12:03 am

Lynnieluve wrote:This morning I decided to see how Roxie would look if I pulled my puff higher. I didnt even know if she was long enough or not. She is, She is!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_bounce

I know I look like a first grader but I am so excited and I love it!!! I have reached another natural hair milestone....Being able to pull my puff up on top of my head.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Img_4712

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Img_4713

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Img_4714

I want a puff so bad..... :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th June 2010, 3:10 pm

Thanks Jome!!

ROXIE IS 10 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 617583

I can't believe my one year natural-versary is only 2 months away. I am so happy with Roxie right, I could just kiss her....if she reached my lips. LOL!!!

So this morning I cowashed after my gym workout. I used a combo of HE TT and Giovanni 50:50. These are conditioners I will not purchase again. I used up all of the HE TT (yes! Michael Jordan fist). Then I used Yes to Cucumbers....O M Goodness, O M Goodness!!!

Then I applied the usual, Giovanni Direct Leave in, coconut oil and my shea-coco-aloe mix and twisted Roxie up. I didnt use a gel this time because I plan to wear a twist out Saturday.

Here are pics...

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Img_4715

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Img_4716

That's all for now! Later curlies!! I'm about to get a little nap. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 40 Sleep
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 9th June 2010, 3:20 pm

Awww. Roxie looks great for her 10 month anniversary! She really has grown. You'll be able to kiss her sooner than you think. Congrats!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 9th June 2010, 3:21 pm

Happy 10 months to you & Roxie!!!! As usual those twists look fab & juicy!! lol

&& don't you just love the Yes to Cucumbers??? lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th June 2010, 3:30 pm

Happy 10 month anniversary! Roxie looks great! I hated the Giovanni 50:50, that stuff would not absorb into my hair.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 9th June 2010, 3:33 pm

Awweee!!! Happy Anniversary Roxie!!!! I see she has been puffalicious lately. And those twist.....Let's just say.....
Nyla!!! Time to bring out Ru again!!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 9th June 2010, 3:47 pm

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40