CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ytisnatural

2 posters

Go down

ytisnatural Empty ytisnatural

Post by ytiznatural 17th March 2010, 4:00 pm

Hey ladies, I am rarely on here but I do check in time to time to check in on some of my buddies progress, but I am 2 days away from my month anniversary of being natural. I have noticed significant growth in one month. The fam members that shunned me when I cut my hair are so surprised with the growth. I told hubby I finally did something and followed through it, well two things. My hair and my journey to stay in shape. I have had so many friends that I have met that we encourage each other to start a healthy life style so we are on facebook broadcasting to the world our journey to stay in shape by doing the Insanity workout, I am so surprised at myself for sticking to both maintaing a healthy head of hair and a healty body in and out. Well anyway here are before and after pics of my hair

ytisnatural Sam_1815

ytisnatural Sam_0210
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

ytisnatural Empty Re: ytisnatural

Post by NubieNatty 17th March 2010, 4:03 pm

congrats and definitely good luck! its like magic how hair appears after one month, lol.

giiiirl, i got that Insanity dvd and its truly INSANE!!! i was all pumped at first and barely got through the fit test. That was 2 wks ago, i've been so scared to get back on it so i attempted to conquer my fear and proceed to the first workout...maaan after the first 10 min i was about to have a heart attack! i just turned it off and watched my wendy williams show, lol. i need to prep myself up before i see his bald head again talkin bout "DIG DEEP"
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ytiznatural 17th March 2010, 4:45 pm

The fit test was something to deal with, I was sore but did it like two days before the big workout. I am trying to dig deep, I am on day 3 and it was a lil better, i did have to stop a few times but I am happy with what i did, I am doing the whole nine yards the eilite nutrition the works, hope u start it back so u can join in with us
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum