CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sunbaby 2nd March 2010, 3:00 pm

Sweet,

You hair is booming (as my sons would say) in the pic above!
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 3:00 pm

That twist out looks good!!!

@ K_C_C09 - Cute....The curls will loosen up over the next few days!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 2nd March 2010, 3:36 pm

your hair is cute! I want my twist outs to comeout looking like that. I guess practice makes perfect!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 3:37 pm

Kinda_Curly_Cassie09 wrote: SweetDrk1- here's the picture as promised. as you can see im not a pro with the photos...yet ;-)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/14/93/96/61/snapsh11.jpg
(i think the picture is up Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_scratch still not sure how to upload pictures but i included the link that was in the box)
you did a good job, in the general board there is a topic on posting pics.
AfrikanLatina wrote:Sweet your hair looks beautiful. The color is really nice...its such a pretty brown. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_smile
Thank you momma! I like that new avatar.. Bling Bling! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

d.denise wrote:I love your twist out! I should be practicing my twist outs but they are still very far from the twist out I dream about..more like the ones I still have nightmares about lol. Your hair is beautiful!
thank you but I still not there..I'm sitting here twisting parts that have little definition while on a conf call. LOL. I want Serenity's Twist out! LOL

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey Sweet!! You been busy sis. The hair looks great. Keep up the good work.
thank you Sis!

sunbaby wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:When I used the curly custard and pur whipped gelly, I either used AO's HR or HE HH underneath then shingled in the custard followed by the gelly. Because I prefer my hair to be less big, I would put on Eco Styler gel clear to hold the style.
thank you, I didnt try it yet, will keep you posted

Thank you both. My hair is a little on the fine side so that may be too much product for me. I may give it a try when I have a little more length. I'm still in the TWA stage and striving to be like Sweet when my hair grows up. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_smile
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_redface Awww that was sweet of you! Enjoy your journey, you will learn more & more about what your curls like or dislikes. In no time flat you will be saying, I remember when I wanted my hair to _________ and now it happens without effort. You guys give all the love, but I am still striving for the twistout of my dreams. LOL!

sunbaby wrote:Sweet,

You hair is booming (as my sons would say) in the pic above!

Lynnieluve wrote:That twist out looks good!!!

@ K_C_C09 - Cute....The curls will loosen up over the next few days!!
Thank you Twistout Queen!! that means a lot coming from you. When I posted it I was like I wonder what Lynn will say! LOL and I agree KCC09's curls are cute AND the older our hairstyles the better I think.

Today I am getting mixed reactions...SOME love it! ALL can't believe the length and then there are those that just stare. LOL I love them and I dare them to say something sideways! hahahahahaaaa!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 3:37 pm

p_nuttie43 wrote:your hair is cute! I want my twist outs to comeout looking like that. I guess practice makes perfect!
Thanks Sis, I am still striving to get them to have more defintion. Imma figure it out dang it! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_razz
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 2nd March 2010, 3:50 pm

The twist out looks super duper fly! And I'm loving the color on you was well. Is that new or is the light just hitting your hair differently?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 4:01 pm

Hey Femme it's old, I think it's the light..Thanks!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 2nd March 2010, 5:12 pm

well cant see the pics at work..sigh Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_mad ...ill see them at home Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 10:32 pm

Evening curlies,

I am still in search of the perfect twist out! Soooo I twisted the twist. LOL! The sections I separated I made them into twist. My goal is this: I want the twist to stay str8 and keep the definition!!

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Dsc01516
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 10:33 pm

What product did you use?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 2nd March 2010, 10:36 pm

yes yes yes! that twist out is looking good! i know what ur going for honey i was going for that too when i had more length Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_razz so until that day comes again im going to just watch u!!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 10:38 pm

Lynn I used Komaza curl lotion and CKF I love that new Avatar!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd March 2010, 11:02 pm

I love your twist out! I hope you find a way to make it how you want it.

Perhaps you could use a butter (shea, mango) with a little water to help with definition and straightening out the twists. Your hair may like a heavier product to help define it when wearing twist outs.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd March 2010, 11:10 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I love your twist out! I hope you find a way to make it how you want it.

Perhaps you could use a butter (shea, mango) with a little water to help with definition and straightening out the twists. Your hair may like a heavier product to help define it when wearing twist outs.

thank you I will try that...each day I feel like I get closer and closer!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 2nd March 2010, 11:17 pm

Your twists came out great! I don't know what you mean about keep practicing b/c they look good now! And I can see your growth a lot from the first time I met you on here. You must be doing something right.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 3rd March 2010, 2:01 pm

Your twists on twist look hot! Keep working and I know you will get the look that you want. I know that when I use heavier products I tend to get a little more 'hang'. Either way your hair is the business!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd March 2010, 2:04 pm

Keith Harrell's attitude is everything card says:
"Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching? My positive attitude fills the air, and everyone in my presence becomes infected with a smile" Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Afternoon curlies!

I was so excited about IB's BC Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_cheers I forgot to update. She looks beautiful if you haven't stopped by to see and say congrats yet! So I posted the pics of the re-twists last night..well the shrinkage monster took over. LOL! I had to pick up my teenager and it was raining a bit...so water + natural hair=shrinkage. I say never that same style but ALWAYS the same hair! The hair I love!! This is not the best pic, I used the webcam on my netbook, but you get the idea! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Img00310

Serenity, thank you for your kinds words, you know I Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Herz your twists

Thank you FFox!

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 3rd March 2010, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd March 2010, 2:16 pm

Sweet~

I really like your twist out!!! (you know I'm twisted challenged..LOL)

This is a very nice picture of you...where is that beautiful smile of your?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd March 2010, 2:26 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Sweet~

LOL. I took that at my desk at work...folks on my nerves..I am trying hard to smile!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd March 2010, 3:11 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Sweet~

LOL. I took that at my desk at work...folks on my nerves..I am trying hard to smile!!

I understand....this reminds me of a fan link on facebook

I'm a fan of..... "I don't have a bad attitude, you are just getting on my D*** nerves!!!"
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 3rd March 2010, 3:38 pm

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
sweetdrk1 wrote:I am getting closer and closer to the twistout I dream about!!
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Dsc01514

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Dsc01515

Back to work today, talk to you curlies later. Have a great day!

You sure are!!!!!!!!!! Love it! XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO~
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd March 2010, 4:02 pm

Hi Sweet ....

You know it was misting here a bit this morning and I was about to pull out my umbrella before I had to Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 2 Icon_scratch as second ... I'm natural and I can handle this. So away went the umbrella and I strolled on my merry little way. Back in my mind, I was thinking I'm gonna mess up my hair (lol).
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd March 2010, 4:29 pm

Thank you MC!

BBD that is one of my truly favorite things. I welcome the rain..don't pay it any attention, LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 4:39 pm

I like today's hair. I love a turtleneck with a TWA too!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd March 2010, 4:41 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I like today's hair. I love a turtleneck with a TWA too!!!

*smooches* I am a turtleneck chic!! Love em...
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next