CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acne Scars

+14
Pretty_Vee
thehfxgrrl
Ambitious_Tiff
naturallyme09
aduke1989
Neems
CiaE
jac.attack
Hollis
BlondeByDesire
krissyc39
HAMPTONSFNST
nikkinixnicole
Russet
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Acne Scars - Page 2 Empty Re: Acne Scars

Post by BlondeByDesire 5th December 2010, 4:33 pm

I'm dealing with a really bad case of backacne ... any suggestions - my oral antibiotics prescription isn't working anymore - I think I'm immune to it now.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 8th December 2010, 10:10 am

African Black Soap will both diminish the appearance of the scars AND lessen the occurence of breakouts.

I've never suffered from acne but I've used ABS for YEARS and its helped to keep my skin clear and my complexion even. When I met my bf 3 years ago, he had acne on his back.

It's a funny storied behind that because I remember the first time i was going to give him a massage and I touched his back and I was like "Eww.." I didnt' realize I said it outloud..LOL!

So then I said "i've got something for you" So every other night, i would exfoliate his back with a sugar scrub, the acne diminished but the scars were still there so I started usuing the African Black Soap on his back everyday and his back acne is just a funny memory (not funny to him but...you know what i mean)

OH and that Lemon Peel Bioferment is the bomb too! works great for hyperpigmentation of the knees and elbows too! I recommended that to a friend and for a scar she had on her foot from running..its gone now.
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dejonthompson01 14th December 2010, 4:58 am

One of the best and easy ways to control acne is to keep your skin clean. Instead of using strong cleaners, just use mild soap and water to remove excess oil, dirt and sweat that has accumulated and can clog pores. But please do not stop washing and cleaning of the skin, because it removed the natural oils needed to keep your skin healthy. Over washing will also irritate the skin, which can lead to a breakthrough in acne.

dejonthompson01

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 15th December 2010, 12:58 am

Pretty_Vee wrote:African Black Soap will both diminish the appearance of the scars AND lessen the occurence of breakouts.

I've never suffered from acne but I've used ABS for YEARS and its helped to keep my skin clear and my complexion even. When I met my bf 3 years ago, he had acne on his back.

It's a funny storied behind that because I remember the first time i was going to give him a massage and I touched his back and I was like "Eww.." I didnt' realize I said it outloud..LOL!

So then I said "i've got something for you" So every other night, i would exfoliate his back with a sugar scrub, the acne diminished but the scars were still there so I started usuing the African Black Soap on his back everyday and his back acne is just a funny memory (not funny to him but...you know what i mean)

OH and that Lemon Peel Bioferment is the bomb too! works great for hyperpigmentation of the knees and elbows too! I recommended that to a friend and for a scar she had on her foot from running..its gone now.
Is the Lemon Peel Bioferment a product? Im not familiar with this, i experience hyper pigmentation myself
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyStacie 15th December 2010, 12:31 pm

Where can I get lemon peel bioferment and african black soap? I prefer to buy them in person because I hate buying things other than books online. Also , how do I appli lemon peel bioferment?

NaturallyStacie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 16th December 2010, 12:41 am

CiaE wrote:
Pretty_Vee wrote:African Black Soap will both diminish the appearance of the scars AND lessen the occurence of breakouts.

Is the Lemon Peel Bioferment a product? Im not familiar with this, i experience hyper pigmentation myself

Yes, its a natural product that helps to lighten the skin. Great for hyper pigmentation and it works fast.

NaturallyStacie wrote:Where can I get lemon peel bioferment and african black soap? I prefer to buy them in person because I hate buying things other than books online. Also , how do I appli lemon peel bioferment?

Hey! I'm not exactly sure where you can get the Bioferment in-store but Black Soap can be found most anywhere. Check your stores like VitaminShoppe, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods & any international grocery store (as in the ones that sell only African, Latin and Asian foods). Also Shea Moisture can be found in Target as I'm sure you know and they now have a line of black soap. HOWEVER, I'm about to go investigate because I heard that it's black in color. Usually African Black Soap that is any color other than a coco brown color has synthetic dyes etc. I may purchase it this weekend and do a review on my blog.

And just in case you change your mind about buying online:
I used to buy my black soap from this place called the green grocer but since I'm so far away from them since i moved, I order mine online from Coastal Scents. Afrikanrepublic.com sell black soap as well. Or you an also find it on amazon as well :-)

To apply the bioferment if you decide to get it:

Use the dropper to put a few drops into the palm of your hand and tap it a little with your fingertip. And apply to the dark spots. I've also heard you could just mix a few drops with your usual face cream but I think it ligthen all of your skin which I'm sure that's not what you want.

Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by aylexgetxit 17th December 2010, 5:33 pm

Will the lemon peel bioferment work on old scars and not just new scars?
aylexgetxit
aylexgetxit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 18th December 2010, 9:37 am

aylexgetxit wrote:Will the lemon peel bioferment work on old scars and not just new scars?

it should work on the old and new
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyNini2013 17th January 2011, 5:08 pm

does apply ice on your face for 10 to 15 minutes really help reduce acne facial scars?
CurlyNini2013
CurlyNini2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2