CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bholmes87: twist challenge week 5!! Let's get it in!

+50
Serenity23
ktoliver5303
Vee
.:Eden:.
neethair
Nikcoils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
lovesunshine17
DvaAuNaturel
CrissyQ
Muz
MellowOne
truet
LaToya28
Karyn
mstokes2008
mochamoments
poeticlyspkng
Yellagirlcurls
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
NubieNatty
MahoganyCurls
SimplyShainee
CocoEuro
Shauny
Cherry: extraordinary!
d.denise
tiashaunteé
AfrikanLatina
p_nuttie43
missmoriah
TerraD
curly+kinky+fierce
Mz. Thang
krazy coils
FemmeFox
MsJay1121
Pinkrage
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
Curlz of Luv
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
StephanieB
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
54 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

bholmes87: twist challenge week 5!! Let's get it in! - Page 39 Empty Re: bholmes87: twist challenge week 5!! Let's get it in!

Post by bholmes87 1st May 2010, 5:15 am

@JnB: you are so right!!!! I really like how you think dear. Thankfully I realize now that I don't need a man because I'm quite happy right now Smile But before I was so consumed with what other people were going and felt so much pressure to be in "a relationship". But booo that!!! I really believe that God was protecting my heart and I am sooooooo grateful for that I love you

:Chrs: I love you Thanks so much CHRS!!! You are so sweet. Thanks for the love ♥️

@CocaColaCutie: LOL girl go head and share your story too!!! I don't mind Smile That makes me upset that he said you should have expected it. What do you mean sir? scratch smh ...

Thank you CCC!!!!!
@Shee: Oh Shee that's why I love you!!!!! You always know what to say Very Happy I totally agree with you, we are ALL beautiful and I think this challenge is AMAZING because it helped so many people realize a beauty that has always been there! Much love to you guys I love you

@Nubie: You were definitely not rambling, you were preaching like Lynnie said!!!! I won't settle for someone that isn't at least attempting to better his life. Don't just be bumming around because I'm not in a relationship for one person to take care of another. I'm in it so we can take care of each other and make each other better and compliment each other. But girl people be trippin! So I definitely feel what you're saying ...

And you ain't neva lied!!! These kids are wild'n out Nubie! Sheesh

@IB: *tear* Thank you IB!!!!! That really touched my heart. And I definitely plan on shining so thanks for the encouragement Very Happy

@Sweet: Aww Sweet I thought I was done with all the sap!!!! But here you go stirring up tears and whatnot ... I have to agree with you I think the haters are just blinded right now and when the right one comes along he'll have me as a prize (lucky dog. lol)

Last edited by bholmes87 on 5th May 2010, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

bholmes87: twist challenge week 5!! Let's get it in! - Page 39 Empty Re: bholmes87: twist challenge week 5!! Let's get it in!

Post by bholmes87 2nd May 2010, 10:09 pm

Ok so I'm super excited that the Curl Street Journal is just an extension of the BnB challenge! I'm glad the name was changed but the virtual location is still the same Smile I was feeling like I was getting ready to move and I had to pack all my stuff and get out! lol but thanks to Nikki we still have all our information that we've accumulated and learned throughout the BnB challenge and we can take all that knowledge and inspiration here to CSJ!!!! Yay cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd May 2010, 10:28 pm

woot!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 2nd May 2010, 10:34 pm