CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture BOGO sale @ Walgreens!!!

+23
BlondeByDesire
creolebeauty1
Vanisia3G
Nappyme
shortnsweet
sydnisd183
letha
naturalqtpy
Just Ashley
KamsMa82
MelMelBee
naturallynola
BigLipTiff
NeeC1
tashacu02
justicenga
psbest
Ms.Magnolia
naturalhair429
proverbs356
A-Felice
Juices-n-Berries
blknwhtbeauty
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shea Moisture BOGO sale @ Walgreens!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shea Moisture BOGO sale @ Walgreens!!!

Post by sydnisd183 29th March 2011, 12:07 pm

oh man i wish i could get in on this but my hair does not like these products....i love BOGO's tho

oh and lol @ NeeC1 for almost assaulting the old man trying to get in the store Laughing
sydnisd183
sydnisd183

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture BOGO sale @ Walgreens!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shea Moisture BOGO sale @ Walgreens!!!

Post by shortnsweet 29th March 2011, 12:48 pm

naturalhair429 wrote:I LOVE this website!!! Good lookin' out Ladies!....the sale ends 4.2.11 and IS buy one get one free. I just confirmed it by going on their website. The sale started yesterday. OH and it's $9.99.

me like free!!! woot!
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

Post by BigLipTiff 29th March 2011, 1:01 pm

Hey Nola!

I good some Deep Conditioner & the shampoo, that's all they had. I might have to hit another on my lunch break! Lol I was thinking about getting that mist too!
BigLipTiff
BigLipTiff

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 29th March 2011, 1:04 pm

ALL YALL NEED PJ ANONYMOUS!!!!! LOL
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th March 2011, 1:07 pm

Here is the link with the corrected video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHvhwz8bYFM
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Nappyme 29th March 2011, 1:28 pm

I'ma try to post this again.

If you can't find it at Walgreens, Target will price match. Just get the Walgreens ad and take it to Target to BOGO free.

I'd already purchased some product from Target earlier in the day only to get online later and find out the Walgreens was now carrying the product and doing a BOGO sale.

When I went to Walgreens, the didn't even have the product yet (where I live). So I took the ad to Target and they honored Walgreens sale.

Just make sure you have an ad with you and you should have no problem.

Nappyme
Nappyme

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 29th March 2011, 1:31 pm

MelMelBee wrote:ALL YALL NEED PJ ANONYMOUS!!!!! LOL

yes...yes i do...but i'm ok with that LOL first step to recovery...admitting you have a problem LOL
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanisia3G 29th March 2011, 2:37 pm

naturalhair429 wrote:I LOVE this website!!! Good lookin' out Ladies!....the sale ends 4.2.11 and IS buy one get one free. I just confirmed it by going on their website. The sale started yesterday. OH and it's $9.99.

I can't believe the sale started yesterday! I just went to walgreens on saturday and bought the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, which I love btw. This was my first time trying it and I believe has been the best at keeping my hair moisturized. I guess I will be going back sooner than expected to take advantage of this deal :-)
Vanisia3G
Vanisia3G

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th March 2011, 2:38 pm

at first i was hype there is a walgreens like 1 mile from me i called they don't carry it than i called a few more nothing i would have to go online or spend a day searching for walgreens Sad
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 29th March 2011, 3:02 pm

dang - poor Walgreens ... they aint gonna know what hit them
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 29th March 2011, 3:27 pm

just called my local walgreens (i was getting antsy) they do have the line there dance come oooonnnnnn 4o'clock!!!!!!!!
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 29th March 2011, 6:30 pm

I went and got 4 different products because I love the moisture masque so much! Now I gotta research how to use them.....................lol!
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 29th March 2011, 7:07 pm

i went but they took down the tag that said bogo Sad
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th March 2011, 7:15 pm

OMG i need to go get an ad than head to Target lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 29th March 2011, 8:13 pm

dajewel wrote:i went but they took down the tag that said bogo Sad

There was no tag when I went either, but when I took it up to the register it still came BOGO.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 29th March 2011, 10:04 pm

Niqui36 wrote:
dajewel wrote:i went but they took down the tag that said bogo Sad

There was no tag when I went either, but when I took it up to the register it still came BOGO.

k, will check back tom Smile
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by blknwhtbeauty 29th March 2011, 10:24 pm

Ok ya'll I swear after I go get some more from Target via price match I'm going into product junkie rehab!!!! Bahahahaha! I can't help it though I'm BOGO-WINNING!!!!
blknwhtbeauty
blknwhtbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 29th March 2011, 10:57 pm

Think I will buy stock in Walgreens--LOL. I bought the Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine ...... Nice oils in it, but man the smell is so strong. Hopefully, it will calm down. Curious to know if anyone else either uses it or is trying it.

Hey Tiff, I picked up a bottle of the moisture retention shampoo also. If I like it, I figure I will rotate it with my ACV and another shampoo I am getting for a nice 3 product rotation. You know, why does Shea Moisture have these long drawn out 2 sentence names for their products. scratch

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 29th March 2011, 11:08 pm

I have and love the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I've been wanting to buy other stuff from the line - guess this is my opportunity. I know where I'm going tomorrow. Wish I would have seen this earlier.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 30th March 2011, 9:54 am

I have bought so much that I definitely need rehab!!! I hit up 3 different Walgreens......Smile
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 30th March 2011, 10:11 am

LOL @ Pie! I'm not really laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you, girl. So, since the "Walgreens Shea Moisture Incident of 2011", I think I'm gonna stay away for a little bit (I have more than enough products to tide me over), BUT I'm telling everybody I know ... it's terrible. I really should be ashamed, but I'm not! Very Happy I guess I'm living PJ vicariously through everyone I tell. I feel SO bad for the curly who gets there on the 3rd!!

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2