CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect tool for Transitioners!

3 posters

Go down

The perfect tool for Transitioners! Empty The perfect tool for Transitioners!

Post by Ayo 28th March 2011, 2:00 pm

Packed with beautifully inspiring quotes, exclusive Anita Grant recipes, and hairffirmations;

• PLUS: Each month has a space to display a photograph, and a place to record your hair length, hair type and hair milestones.

• 50+afrotastic calendar stickers to mark milestones such as "The Big Chop", "First Nappiversary", "Length Checks", and many more.

• Also included are interesting hairstory facts, a space for notes on your hair progress and more!

• BONUS INSIDE– Natural Hair Resource Guide INCLUDING loads of National & International Natural Hair Resources including websites, books, events, online marketplaces and more!
    www.naturalhaircalendars.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ayo
Ayo

Back to top Go down

The perfect tool for Transitioners! Empty Re: The perfect tool for Transitioners!

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 7:26 pm

Oooh, this is so cute! I want one...even though I can't even keep up with my date book after about a month...but this is just so cute!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

The perfect tool for Transitioners! Empty Re: The perfect tool for Transitioners!

Post by Jo Somebody 29th March 2011, 7:26 am

People have to make their money I suppose!
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down