CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kanekalon braids

2 posters

Go down

kanekalon braids Empty kanekalon braids

Post by CherryWill_1 27th March 2011, 10:23 pm

ok so I got kinky twists with kanekalon hair a couple days ago and my head itches like crazy!
I looked around on the internet and found that some people soak the hair in water and vinegar before they use it because the chemicals they use in kanekalon can cause dry scalp to people who are allergic. my problem is, I found this out AFTER i got the twists.
soooo to anyone who knows about this, should I just get a spray bottle with water and vinegar and spray my hair? i spent $130 on this and I really don't want to waste all that money and take the twists out.
what should I do?
thanks!

CherryWill_1

Back to top Go down

kanekalon braids Empty Re: kanekalon braids

Post by CherryWill_1 28th March 2011, 5:12 pm

bump.
no one knows?

CherryWill_1

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 28th March 2011, 5:40 pm

I'm not really sure.. There are some products out there for itchy scalp.. Organics has one called Itch Relief Cornrow & braid Scalp Remedy..

I just got this recipe from online I signed up for a free e-book

Itchy scalp
ΒΌ Jojoba OR Carrot OR Grapeseed OR Coconut oil
10 drops Karanja OR Neem oil
5 drops Lavender oil
5 drops Rosemary oil
5 drops Tea tree oil
Blend oils together in bowl and apply with either a sponge, fingertips or a spray bottle.
Apply two times a day for one week then every few days for another 2 weeks then as an
occasional treatment (once a month for maintenance).

Just don't use a lot because you don't want a lot of build-up..

Try this site also it show you how to care for your hair in braids and maybe their is a solution for an itchy scalp..

http://www.growafrohairlong.com/

Do not use Rosemary Oil if you have high blood pressure.. There are some more oils you aren't suppose to use with medical conditioner but I don't have my list right now..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down