CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Pics At My Best Friend's Wedding (PIC HEAVY)

+36
dajewel
BlondeByDesire
jellybeanOH
blackice82
dca
Ladybird
krazy coils
Jezebel
Duchess52
Sweet Tee
Intelligentbeauty
pie
summerbreeze76
BigLipTiff
Renny
Lynnieluve
Nessa101
CarlaAR
sweetdrk1
Ambitious_Tiff
Jo Somebody
NeeC1
Niqui36
Juices-n-Berries
QuirkyCurly
BajanPrincess82
Nali1987
psbest
swt_sunny
naturallynola
Madeaj
tamtam7
letha
FalconTress
naturallyme09
Fleur
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hair Pics At My Best Friend's Wedding (PIC HEAVY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hair Pics At My Best Friend's Wedding (PIC HEAVY)

Post by Fleur 27th March 2011, 9:50 pm

NaturalSinceBirth wrote:Your hair came out so nicely Smile I wish I could do that
Thank you. You have a head full of beautiful hair. Just wear it out and throw a double strand, ribboned headband on top. That's all I did.

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Great pics. Your hair was great. Also, I LOVE that dress. That's one of those you can use again.
Yeah, I'm going to have it taken up to the knee real soon. I'm going to buy a cardigan and rock it for Easter.

Niqui36 wrote:Your hair came out great!!! Beautiful!!!!
Thanks Niqui. All the support about my hair is great because I was literally sick to my stomach after my ordeal at the hair salon.

NeeC1 wrote:Oh Fleur, girl! Ur entire situation turned out WONDERFUL! No one would even know the drama that "stylist" put u thru had u not mentioned it!! Ur hair is so poppin' - I'm having hair envy! (LOL) We need 2 have an SA meet up pronto - u have some serious knowledge 2 share!! Again, u made a beautiful MoH. Congrats!

~NeeC1
NeeC1 you are a trip! Whenever you're ready--I'm down! I've been reading your posts all over the board and I have a feeling that we will get along just fine. Just know that I have a dry sense of humor, lol.

Jo Somebody wrote:Hair looks gorgeous! And so does the make up to me, but I don't wear make-up!

Lovely looking wedding! Very Happy
Lol. The makeup looked a little off to me because I don't wear a rainbow of colors on my face. The green liner, pink lips, and pink cheeks were killing me since I'm used to softer looks. And yes, the wedding was beautiful. It was held at a creepy old mansion, but the outside grounds were just gorgeous.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Hair Pics At My Best Friend's Wedding (PIC HEAVY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hair Pics At My Best Friend's Wedding (PIC HEAVY)

Post by summerbreeze76 27th March 2011, 9:51 pm

You really look beautiful. And your stylist sounds like a true A-HOLE, Drop him!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 27th March 2011, 9:59 pm

Ambitious_Tiff wrote:Honey you look stunning! Seriously, you look goreous! Looks like everything worked out for the better. You do indeed have a great friend b/c that bridesmaid dress is banging!! Love the color!
I'm cyber-hugging you, sister. My friend is the best. She let us choose our own dresses. I had 2 to choose from and she suggested that I pick that one. That's why she is my girl because she definitely steered me in the right direction.

sweetdrk1 wrote:You and your BFF look stunning! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Sweet. She was indeed a beautiful bride.

CarlaAR wrote:Beautiful photos! I love the dress, hair and makeup!
Thanks Carla!

Nessa101 wrote:wow you looked stunning!
*hugs Nessa* Thank you. I'm glad everything worked out.

Lynnieluve wrote:BEAUTIFUL! Girl, ain't nothing wrong with mermaid hips Very Happy
Ok now! That's what my mama used to tell me growing up. At the age of 12 I was thin as a pole, but she started telling me, "Child, I don't care how scrawny you are, you won't escape those Grayson hips". Very Happy

Renny wrote:OMG! What was the stylist supposed to do? Your hair is gorgeous!
Le sigh. Renny he was supposed to create a wavy, flapper hairstyle from the 20's. His irresponsibility and unprofessional behaviors ruined that. Now I'm ok with how my hair looked because I always wear it like that, but a part of me is still annoyed because I put so much effort in discussing, preparing and visualizing the flapper hairstyle. I went to him 3 times in order to try out different styles and we settled on one, but he couldn't deliver due to his lazy business practices.

BigLipTiff wrote:Your curls were soooooo pretty!!! That color is hott and looks great on you!!! I'm glad your awful morning turned into a great day!
Whoomp Whoomp! New Iberia is representing to another Louisiana girl!! Thank you for the compliment and I'm glad everything worked out, too. Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 27th March 2011, 10:07 pm

summerbreeze76 wrote:You really look beautiful. And your stylist sounds like a true A-HOLE, Drop him!
Thanks Summer! Anger and frustration came over me and that's exactly what I called him and then some. A person truly has to push me to a breaking point for me to go there like that. I was so mad that I had 3 preparation appointments with him prior to the wedding, the appointment was set a month in advance, it was confirmed on Friday, and Saturday morning he didn't show up! Shocked Yes, he got it from me.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 27th March 2011, 10:32 pm

You look great and your hair is on point!! I'm glad that everything worked out for you despite your unprofessional stylist.....
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th March 2011, 11:33 pm

You look beautiful and so did your BFF. Your hair, dress color and shape was just beautiful. queen
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tee 27th March 2011, 11:43 pm

Fleur,

Your hair is ALWAYS ON POINT!!!

I hate that you put so much prep into it,
and the stylist disappointed you,
but you truly made lemonade out of lemonarse!!!

Marvelously Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Tee
Sweet Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 28th March 2011, 1:07 am

Fleur...you look absolutely stunning....the hair...the dress...the make-up... woot!
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel 28th March 2011, 1:39 am

You look Beautiful.
Jezebel
Jezebel

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 28th March 2011, 8:07 am

Fleur you look gorgeous! You don't need your stylist since you did a great job!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybird 28th March 2011, 10:21 am

Fleur... you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Everything was on point...hair, dress and makeup.

Get rid of your stylist ASAP...No consideration for you whatsoever

Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by dca 28th March 2011, 10:25 am

I agree with the others--stylist who? You hair turned out wonderful. And the turquoise is a beautiful color on you.
dca
dca

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 28th March 2011, 4:58 pm

You looked gorgeous and your hair was fierce. Forget your stylist
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by jellybeanOH 28th March 2011, 5:05 pm

You were beautiful...gorgeous hair!
jellybeanOH
jellybeanOH

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th March 2011, 5:30 pm

I wish my WNG looked like that.

You don't need to go a salon - you did a wonderful job yourself.

Dress was gorgeous and the headband added that special touch to your au naturale hair.

And You looked beautiful.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 8:42 pm

goodness, ur look gorg!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 10:09 pm

I love your curls Shocked Beautiful! I wish I could get a nice wng.

Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 28th March 2011, 11:39 pm

pie wrote:You look great and your hair is on point!! I'm glad that everything worked out for you despite your unprofessional stylist.....
Thank you, Pie. I'm so thankful that I pulled myself through that with some BFF encouragement.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:You look beautiful and so did your BFF. Your hair, dress color and shape was just beautiful. queen
Thank you, Intelligentbeauty. I am a work in progress regarding not being so hard on myself. Very Happy

Sweet Tee wrote:Fleur,

Your hair is ALWAYS ON POINT!!!

I hate that you put so much prep into it,
and the stylist disappointed you,
but you truly made lemonade out of lemonarse!!!

Marvelously Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now! I'm stealing that comment. Very appropriate, lol. Thank you and I wish I didn't waste my time like I did. Lesson learned.

Duchess52 wrote:Fleur...you look absolutely stunning....the hair...the dress...the make-up... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you, dear. I love your hair, too. Very Happy

Jezebel wrote:You look Beautiful.
Thank you, Jezebel. Your avatar pic is beautiful!

krazy coils wrote:Fleur you look gorgeous! You don't need your stylist since you did a great job!
Thank you, Krazy Coils. I came down from the anxiety after the wedding and realized that everything worked out as it should.

Ladybird wrote:
Fleur... you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Everything was on point...hair, dress and makeup.

Get rid of your stylist ASAP...No consideration for you whatsoever

Thank you, Ladybird. My former stylist is done for me. After 7 years of faithful service, he had no respect for me whatsoever. He will receive a detailed letter from me regarding his unprofessional practices.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 28th March 2011, 11:47 pm

dca wrote:I agree with the others--stylist who? You hair turned out wonderful. And the turquoise is a beautiful color on you.
Thank you for the lovely comment, Dca. Yeah no more stylist love from me.

blackice82 wrote:You looked gorgeous and your hair was fierce. Forget your stylist
Thank you, blackice82. After 7 years of faithful service, obviously clubbing was more important than me trying to prepare myself for my BFF's wedding. He knew how important that day was and he still let me down.

jellybeanOH wrote:You were beautiful...gorgeous hair!
Thank you, jellybeanOH!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:I wish my WNG looked like that.

You don't need to go a salon - you did a wonderful job yourself.

Dress was gorgeous and the headband added that special touch to your au naturale hair.

And You looked beautiful.

Say whaaaaat? I LOVE your hair! You are one of my CN "idols", lol. I wish I could rock your hair.

dajewel wrote:goodness, ur look gorg!!!
Thank you, dear!!! Very Happy

Life.of.Riley wrote:I love your curls Shocked Beautiful! I wish I could get a nice wng.

Thank you, Life.of.Riley. Your hair is lovely! I don't see why you can't rock a nice wng.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by earthy natural 29th March 2011, 7:51 pm

Way to handle a crazy situation! Your hair was amazing, and your stylist is officially fired!!
earthy natural
earthy natural

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th March 2011, 8:10 pm

Your hair looked super gorgeous and you looked beautiful the guy you walked with was handsome too
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 29th March 2011, 9:24 pm

looks great. if youre neice wsa selling hair pieces i sure would buy multiple!
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2