CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay natural or relax?

2 posters

Go down

Stay natural or relax? Empty Stay natural or relax?

Post by Afrohersheys 17th March 2011, 11:29 pm

Hey! I haven't relaxed my hair for 7 months, I decided to stop relaxing because i just hated the feeling and the relaxer that my mom always used on my head was "just for me" 4 kids, I will never ever use it again. I put a sew in for two months and a half, but my hair was damaged, my hairline was damaged. I braided my hair afterwards, but there was no growth what so ever. After the braids, I decided to start fresh with a regimen, but I didn't use a relaxer eversince the sew-in (7 months AGO). I wanted to BC but I don't think I can. So I'm asking this question Should I grow my perm out, stay unrelaxed? or relax my hair and stretch it. I have 4 a hair type btw, and get very dry.

Afrohersheys

Back to top Go down

Stay natural or relax? Empty Re: Stay natural or relax?

Post by miah_23_ncb 18th March 2011, 3:10 am

I think this is a question only you can answer. Before you make and decisions consider the pros & cons of each choice. Don't let others talk you into something, you will be the one that has to take care of your hair no matter which you choose. Consider things like why would i go natural, why would I keep relaxing, what are the benefits of relaxing, what are the benefits of going natural, if i went natural would i do short term or long term transition. If u want to keep relaxing try stretching out your relaxers so that you don't get them as often. Whatever your decision I wish you the best.

miah_23_ncb

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrohersheys 20th March 2011, 4:19 am

Thank you for the advice Smile

Afrohersheys

Back to top Go down

Post by miah_23_ncb 20th March 2011, 5:09 pm

Afrohersheys wrote:Thank you for the advice Smile

your welcome.

miah_23_ncb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down