CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Productphobe" hair?

2 posters

Go down

"Productphobe" hair? Empty "Productphobe" hair?

Post by SwirlieCurlies 2nd March 2011, 6:56 pm

I've noticed that my 4b hair (4a idk) really detest products. I've tried all the popular products that I hear people on curlynikki rave about and I've tried a lot of the products CurlyNikki herself has deemed her FAVS. Unfortunately, these products keep my hair moisturized for like two seconds, turning it into dry, crunchy hair! Hence why I've deemed my hair a "productphobe."At first,I thought I was having a problem retaining moisture and then I started putting just plain ole water in my hair by putting my hand in the water flowing the faucet then into my hair. I found that my hair stays moisturized and soft. I think it'd stay moisturized even longer if I used a sealant like shea butter or cocunut oil.

Does anyone else find that they've experienced this??

Salut,
SwirlieCurlies

SwirlieCurlies

Back to top Go down

"Productphobe" hair? Empty Re: "Productphobe" hair?

Post by letha 3rd March 2011, 3:39 pm

If you can go find you a spray bottle to put your water in then you won't have to use your hand to put the water on your hair by the time the water gets to your hair its almost gone from your hands.. Smile When was the last time you clarified your hair.. If you haven't then maybe all the products you are adding on your hair is not working for that reason and you need to remove all the build-up to actually see and tell that the product is working. Do you use moisturizing products when washing and deep conditioning your hair. Just trying to figure out what the problem could be.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down