CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good deep conditioners?

+6
CurlsofGlory
naturallychelsea
ReRe71
mahoganytresses
aduke1989
Ravie11
10 posters

Go down

conditioners - Any good deep conditioners? Empty Any good deep conditioners?

Post by Ravie11 25th October 2010, 5:16 pm

ok so I'm trying to start a regimen and I have no idea of what deep conditioner to use. I co-wash my hair once a week with hello hydration and style with eco styler olive oil or wen. What would be a good deep conditioner to use along with these products or just in general???
Ravie11
Ravie11

Back to top Go down

conditioners - Any good deep conditioners? Empty Re: Any good deep conditioners?

Post by aduke1989 25th October 2010, 6:47 pm

Hey Ravie11!! I'm just now getting my regimen done also! But I do love Aussia's 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner! It makes my hair really soft and my curls just pop out!! I rinse it out with warm water and then cold or cooler water and my curls come out so nicely!! I also use a little as a leave in some mornings (just a little though) if I'm in a rush and want my curls to define more! Hope this helps! Very Happy
aduke1989
aduke1989

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648990541

Back to top Go down

conditioners - Any good deep conditioners? Empty Re: Any good deep conditioners?

Post by mahoganytresses 25th October 2010, 8:42 pm

Renny just gave a really good review of Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioner. I haven't tried it yet though. Check out her review in the products section.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe71 25th October 2010, 11:03 pm

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture is really good....I add some honey and EVOO to mine as a DC.
ReRe71
ReRe71

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 25th October 2010, 11:06 pm

I'm with aduke aussie 3mm is cheap and effective you simply can't ask for more. I like to add a little olive oil, honey and egg( for light protein).
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravie11 26th October 2010, 1:10 pm

Thanks everyone i plan on trying all of these.
Ravie11
Ravie11

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsofGlory 27th October 2010, 1:50 pm

Very cool. I was wondering the same thing. I still don't have a conditioner or leave-in that I like. Keep in mind that the product can't have protein in it. hmmmm...it's a little harder than i thought. I did try carols daughter, but the next day my head was on fire so I had to do a vinegar wash (didn't have apple cider vinegar on hand so I just used white) It worked great! I still need conditioners though scratch
CurlsofGlory
CurlsofGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2010, 2:11 pm

what about leave-in conditioners??? i need something that will make my hair softer than what the hehh has already done and that will make my curls pop and take out a little bit more of the frizz..ne suggestions?? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by aduke1989 27th October 2010, 8:52 pm

I like Giovanni's Direct Leave-in Conditioner...it makes my hair really soft and my curls pop out immediately. Even when I wake up in the morning to after I co-wash and use the leave-in it is still soft
aduke1989
aduke1989

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648990541

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 27th October 2010, 10:06 pm

Kinky Curly Knot Today!!! i love that stuff..i use it as a leave in and a moisturizer..it defines my hair and keeps it soft
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Fenty 27th October 2010, 10:08 pm

OMG, I just discovered Aussie Moist 3 min miracle, and I'm in love. Its so funny, this guy at my job told me about it, and I just kinda looked @ him, but he doesn't do anything to his hair other than put it in a ponytail and his curls are always poppin, so I decided to try it and I love it. Also, I add olive/coconut oil and some honey to any conditioner that I have and use that as a DC (tresemme naturals, alba detangling conditioner, and now Aussie Moist)
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Post by princessai16 6th November 2010, 5:39 pm

Lutrasilk Mango and Shea...trust me. detangling is SUCH a breeze with this lol

princessai16

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 6th November 2010, 5:46 pm

princessai16 wrote:Lutrasilk Mango and Shea...trust me. detangling is SUCH a breeze with this lol
I have a couple of jars of this too and you're right it makes detangling easy-not to mention it's not expensive to buy at Sally's or local BSS.
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down