CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP CONDITIONERS 4 TWA

2 posters

Go down

conditioners - DEEP CONDITIONERS 4 TWA Empty DEEP CONDITIONERS 4 TWA

Post by Guest 12th October 2010, 3:46 pm

i'm trying to figure out what all to put in my "new" hair regimen. i condition with hello hydration and i barely shampoo ( mayb 1 evry 2 wks ) but um, i need some new things to add to it or to try out. i have 4a type hair and my hair is frizzy majority of the type and has curls, waves and is kinky somewhat, but it's softer now that i've been using the condish and i need a deep condish..something i could probably make at home or something i can buy from a naturals organics hair company whatever lol Laughing ne way um i heard on here honey is good as a deep conditioner..correct me if i am wrong, but um i just need something so i won't have to worry about the frizz killing the look of my curls. i have been told that my hair looks nappy b/c of the frizz and i want my curls to stand out more. i only wanna c curls and waves NO FRIZZ!!!! Mad I need to know exactly what to look for and what to say no to in the list of ingredients on a bottle...btw i also have to battle w/ sensitive scalp, skin, eczema, and dermatitis Sad ....ne help ne one??

Back to top Go down

conditioners - DEEP CONDITIONERS 4 TWA Empty Re: DEEP CONDITIONERS 4 TWA

Post by rayray19 12th October 2010, 5:18 pm

it sound like you want more defined curls..have your tired in gels (KCCC or eco styler) they help clump your curls together and give definition...

but i deep condtioner my hair with Aubrey organics (purchase at vitamin shop) or Shea moisture deep treatment masque

and to keep frizz away from my hair i stay away from towel drying, and let it hair dry and i rinse out my conditioner with cold water..
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2010, 5:35 pm

yeah...lol i just found out i should rinse out my conditioner w/ cold water. What a Face i think i've heard it b4 but i guess i forgot or didn't really pay any attn to it, but um yeah, just found that out and um yeah, i have tried eco styler...haven't tried kccc b/c it's out of my price range, especially when ordering it off the net and nobody carries it around here Rolling Eyes but um thas whatevr...um but yea i have the eco styler olive oil gel Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 12th October 2010, 6:17 pm

Another way to make your own deep conditioner is to take a regular conditioner and add oil and honey. At the beginning of my journey I used a mix of Hello Hydration or Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner, honey, olive oil and castor oil. Both worked great and really moisturized.

As far as frizz, it just comes with the territory but you can cut down on it by doing a final rinse with cold water (as suggested by @rayray19), dry your hair with a t-shirt instead of a towel (the small holes snag hair and cause frizz) and also don't touch your hair as it is drying. Hope this helps!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2010, 6:28 pm

ty @jlowman1 btw ur hair is really pretty in ur avatar pic Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 12th October 2010, 6:42 pm

Indidiiamond wrote:ty @jlowman1 btw ur hair is really pretty in ur avatar pic Smile

Thanks! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down