CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V05 CONDITIONERS AT THE COMMISSARY

2 posters

Go down

conditioners - V05 CONDITIONERS AT THE COMMISSARY Empty V05 CONDITIONERS AT THE COMMISSARY

Post by summabrown 5th May 2010, 3:46 pm

hi i went to the commissary today during chow and i finally found the v05 conditoners are there canceling out this product or something? because it was .89 plus there were coupons to take off an extra .25 so i bought one of each, and i also noticed that have biotin in them although it is the last ingredient on the list it was there. Thought i would share that with yall im sure there are several of you in the military or dependants that would like to know about this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

conditioners - V05 CONDITIONERS AT THE COMMISSARY Empty Re: V05 CONDITIONERS AT THE COMMISSARY

Post by brandiitneka 13th May 2010, 2:12 am

Girl I work at the Commissary here in Huntsville Al.(army brat) when I tell you I hit up Isle 9 everyday , it is no lie!!!!! I only wish we carried more black hair care products. Our post here is a retirement post. The PX is small and it sucks!! The Commissary is small too. We dont really have to many active duty soldiers here. But their prices are great, and tax free!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down